Johnny Depp Fans...

hilda>^..^<

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Do y'all know if it was his birthday or something this weekend?...or maybe something happened to him? I haven't seen anything unusual online about him but I think it was saturday, every time we turned on the t.v....there was Johnny Depp again (not that I'm complaining you understand
) They showed Sleepy Hallow....The Secret Window (which I'd been wanting to watch...good 'n creeeeeepy!)...and Once Upon A Time In Mexico...OMGoodness Depp with Banderas....what's a girl to do but just sit there and smile
Anyone know if something happened to him over the weekend?

Hilda >^..^<

furry4fury

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
not aware of anything special....I must say I like his movies...he's a rare actor...from Secret Window, Finding Neverland, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, Pirates of the Carribean....all those different characters and he just gets right in there....I'm sorry I missed the Depp fest :eek:(

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

hilda>^..^<

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mmm, yep, he usually picks such quirky roles...and does them so well too!

Hilda >^..^<

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Depp and Tim Burton together is always wonderfully warped.

pat locani

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I don't watch the news so always out of that loop. But I did see part of Sleepy Hollow. I like Depp and I like his quirky characters. No doubt he's nice to look at and there seems to be a basic gentleness that shines through.

I caught a bit of a show not too long ago, an interview with him sitting right in front of an audience, maybe at a college. He seemed almost painfully shy. He told why he keeps his hair longish. He said he literally used to try and hide behind it, then flipped it all over his face, got a big laugh. Must give him credit for pursuing the roles that appeal to him. He does them well. And he's purrty!

arlyn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, his birthday is June 9th.
However, he's got three movies in post production and one currently filming, so I'd say that's reason enough to get seen and get some good PR going.

arlyn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I can't wait for the movie he's currently filming.
Another Tim Burton/Johnny Depp marriage (they've all been great so far).
They are doing a big screen version of Sweeny Todd, with Depp as Todd of course.