Well, that's interesting...

tigerontheprowl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
According to my doctor, my left hand is a medical and physical anomaly. I have developed what seems to be bone spurs on my pinky and ring finger on my left hand. But, instead of causing pain and hindering movement and flexibility, it has made me able to bend my fingers irregularly without pain and also dislocate them while still being in complete control of how they move. Since I play guitar, this will be very useful.

lionessrampant

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Man, I had ganglion cysts in my left hand, and all they did was grow and make movement akward (I'm a flutist). And then I had to get them removed, and lost 3 weeks of my flute playing life!

You're a lucky duck if your minor anomalys make life easier!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tigerontheprowl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lionessrampant

Man, I had ganglion cysts in my left hand, and all they did was grow and make movement akward (I'm a flutist). And then I had to get them removed, and lost 3 weeks of my flute playing life!

You're a lucky duck if your minor anomalys make life easier!
Yeah I suppose I am lucky.... for now. I'm a little worried that this might cause arthritis. Sorry to hear that you missed 3 weeks of playing. I know how great it is to be able to read and play music. And who knows, we might meet up on stage together sometime. I'm always willing to write some songs with parts for orchestral instruments (especially since I used to play clarinet).

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wierd eh? You must be part of the TCS freak club

Don't be afraid..I am the leader...MUUUUUUUUUUHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHH!

leto86

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

Wierd eh? You must be part of the TCS freak club

Don't be afraid..I am the leader...MUUUUUUUUUUHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHH!

I don't know why I found this so funny, but I needed a laugh.