TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › IMO: In My Opinion › Justice is FINALLY served!!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Justice is FINALLY served!!

post #1 of 11
Thread Starter 
Two sickos who did horrific things to a puppy were sentenced to 10 years in prison!! No probation, no suspended sentences, no community service, no slap on the wrist. They have to serve hard time.

http://www.pet-abuse.com/cases/9605/GA/US/#UPDATES

I'm sending a thank you card to the judge. If anyone else wants to, here is her address:

The Honorable Thelma Wyatt Cummings Moore
Judge of the Superior Court, Atlanta Judicial Circuit
Justice Center Tower
185 Central Ave. S.W.
Atlanta, GA 30303
post #2 of 11
I'm not going to go to the link right now because sometimes I get pretty upset. But I am very glad to hear that they got a real sentence!!!!!
post #3 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by ConsumerKitty View Post
Two sickos who did horrific things to a puppy were sentenced to 10 years in prison!! No probation, no suspended sentences, no community service, no slap on the wrist. They have to serve hard time.

http://www.pet-abuse.com/cases/9605/GA/US/#UPDATES
Good! They deserve hard time, and I hope it makes others stop and think before being cruel to animals. No way can it be considered a misdemeanor.
post #4 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny82 View Post
I'm not going to go to the link right now because sometimes I get pretty upset. But I am very glad to hear that they got a real sentence!!!!!
No,It's probly best that you don't go to the link**WARNING**.IT IS VERY EXPLICIT!!
and does go into details of how the puppy suffered.
I've just read it and I have seen and heard quite afew cases of animal abuse.
I got half way down the page and I couldn't read anymore ,It was very explicit on how the puppy suffered and it really sickened me.

If it takes the attorneys being explicit like that in court to give an animal abuser the sentence they deserve then,I'm all for it.

10 years is less than those f s 's deserve IMO,they should suffer the same,IN A GAS CHAMBER!!! ON FULL HEAT
post #5 of 11
This is great news! I am glad to hear that animal cruelty is starting to get some stiffer sentences for these evil people. I mean what more does our society need to hear, than many serial killers targeted animals, before moving onto human victims?

This effects everyone whether an animal lover or not.

Diana I think most of us would agree with you that 10 years does not even cover this poor puppies suffering, but when you compare it to other cases of animal abuse where the offender is "punished" with a fine, it is at least getting the message out there.
post #6 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sims2fan View Post
This is great news! I am glad to hear that animal cruelty is starting to get some stiffer sentences for these evil people. I mean what more does our society need to hear, than many serial killers targeted animals, before moving onto human victims?

This effects everyone whether an animal lover or not.
Exactly!
post #7 of 11
Maybe there should be a warning that what these "boys" did to that poor puppy is rather graphic. I literally feel sick after reading that and I'm so happy that they didn't "get off" with a little reprimand. That poor poor puppy.
post #8 of 11
I won't read that link as I know it'll be too much for me to deal with.
I's so glad to hear of the stiff sentence though. It's about time, and serious sentencing needs to continue.
post #9 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sims2fan View Post
Diana I think most of us would agree with you that 10 years does not even cover this poor puppies suffering, but when you compare it to other cases of animal abuse where the offender is "punished" with a fine, it is at least getting the message out there.
Oh yes,I agree with you,This case(I hate saying case because I think it devalues the animal)but this is a real landmark for animals and does send a very strong signal
to animal abusers.I wish I could give that judge a real big hug for doing the right thing.
But since I can't,he'll have to make do with this

WELL DONE YOUR HONOUR.





There will never be any amount of justice for that poor puppy.His life was taken away
and I believe anybody that takes a life should pay with their life.I don't make any
distinction between taking an animal life and a human life.
What right has anybody got to do that.No right IMO.



I just hope them 'scumbags' get some 'good luvin' in prison and cause them serious
internal injuries.
post #10 of 11
After the pathetic "punishment" given to poor Paws's murderer last week, it's good to see animal cruelty being taken seriously. It's no less than they deserve and I hope they spend every minute of their time inside thinking about why they're there and what they put that poor puppy through.
post #11 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny82 View Post
I'm not going to go to the link right now because sometimes I get pretty upset. But I am very glad to hear that they got a real sentence!!!!!
Same here.I dont wanna get sick right now...........

But glad to hear they actually got time to server, but really wonder how many yrs they will serve??
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: IMO: In My Opinion
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › IMO: In My Opinion › Justice is FINALLY served!!