the Daily Thread Monday Feb 12

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning all!

GRRRR, back in the hole as Kittenkiya says... Another Monday at work.

At least our weather is warmer. For today.

How about a presidential holday for us, for Honest Abe.

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning cat peeps

Well back to work today after my long weekend..Boooooooo-urns!

Today is my next meeting with the "life coach"..I wonder what bull we will be talking about today
Oh well, I get to leave 2 hours early so whatever I guess.

Um, have a great day everyone!!

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

Morning cat peeps

Well back to work today after my long weekend..Boooooooo-urns!

Today is my next meeting with the "life coach"..I wonder what bull we will be talking about today
Oh well, I get to leave 2 hours early so whatever I guess.

Um, have a great day everyone!!
Have a great day too Nat, and good luck with your "life coach", let us know what happens with that.

epona

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have a hangover
I wasn't feeling up to playing with Sonic at 6am so I pulled the covers right over my head and fell asleep. I woke up several hours later to find that Sonic had curled up to sleep on my head and as a result I have a really stiff neck. When I finally got up I accidentally shut Radar out of the sitting room so he had to wait for his cuddles and when I realised and let him back in he licked my eyelids, I do not recommend it as a hangover cure. He then stuck his head up my trousers and bit my leg.

Thank goodness I only work afternoons!

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Morning everyone

It's a damp, rainy day here. Just under an hour then the nose bag is going on, and i can't wait

Originally Posted by Epona

I have a hangover
I can't do drinking when theres work the next day, even just a couple, because it wrecks me as in being tired

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rosiemac

Morning everyone

It's a damp, rainy day here. Just under an hour then the nose bag is going on, and i can't wait

I can't do drinking when theres work the next day, even just a couple, because it wrecks me as in being tired
I know how you feel, I can drink on Sundays though even if I have to work on Mondays, we usually drink during races on Sunday, so that is early enough to recover for Monday.

One time though I drank on a Monday, and I was told that I had a really nice time, well anyways I had to work the next day and it was not fun at all. I work at a kindergarden/day care. Those little kids really made my head hurt the next day. It was probably the worst day that I ever had at work.

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Gotta go and get ready to greet the little rug rats, I hope everyone here has a great day, C U when I get home this evening.

kittydad

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
guessing I am lucky, I work nights. So i would still have the whole day to recover, if I drank the night before. But i didnt so I do not have to worry. Just so cold here, would not want to drink anyways. Did someone mention coffee????
pass one over here.

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good Morning! Why aren't the weekends longer? I wake up Monday mornings wishing it were Sunday again! I have got to finish my filing today. And I have picked up cross stitching thanks to some of our members and now I am addicted! Thanks!

abymummy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good evening all!

It's still too hot for working

All kittens and mom cats are doing well

And that's the end of my report today!!!

Have a great week everyone!

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello!!!
Its a partially sunny day temps not too bad its almost 10F already!! I might be able to take my walk outside.
Went to Garden Expo yesterday and bought lots of seeds and other cool stuff, got a treatment plan for my mealybug infested clivias too. Neil went one way and checked out the riding lawnmovers and I went another at my leisure!! Then lunch out and a visit with a BIL before heading home!!
Now working on laundry and lots of picking up around the house as we haven't been home much this past weekend.
Have a good day!! Only 39 days until spring.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Happy Lincoln's Birthday from the area where Lincoln grew up! (Spencer County, Indiana - just east of me. Some of my ancestors lived in the same area and may have known the Lincoln family.)
http://www.spencerco.org/
http://www.legendaryplaces.org/

Have a busy afternoon and evening planned. It will depend on the weather. Temps are warmer, but have precipitation coming in. Will it be all rain? Or will it start as sleet/freezing rain? Is the ground warm enough to prevent freezing if it does rain? Why can't I just hibernate from January to March?

Wish me good weather vibes. I'd hate to go out and then have the weather/roads turn bad.

kittenkiya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Dang, I'm in the hole again. Second cup of French Vanilla coffee in my hot little hands.

The hummers at work yelled at me because their feeder was empty, so I had to feed them first. The fish at work are fine, no more babies thank God. I don't know what I am going to do with two adults and 9 babies in a five gallon tank!!!!

It was interesting how the hummers at home worked it. When their feeders get low, they come and chirp near the window so that a cat comes and sits on the computer. Then they jump around from bush to bush, chirping so that the cat's tail swings to and fro in front of the computer screen and the cat chatters for alls she is worth. I can't see the screen, I can't do my stuff, I have to find out what the cat is upset about which leads me to the.....TA DAH.....hummers and their feeders.

Dang this is hard thinking first thing Monday morning. Be safe and be careful you all.

epona

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
To add insult to injury, I have come into work to find next door are doing some drilling as part of their refit. The drilling is going on in the floor just the other side of the wall to my desk. The floor is shaking and it is about 150 decibels at least. I am going to go home if it doesn't let up soon. My colleagues are in the pub having given up ages ago, but they've been in since 10am.

marie-p

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Unfashionable end of the western spiral arm of the
Good morning

Today should be another busy day. I have a presentation tonight, about a book that I haven't finished reading yet.
I also have to write two research proposals this week, do reading for class and find some time to work on my thesis.

So, the usual.
Too bad I've been really low on energy lately

Have a great day everyone!

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I went to bed at 1am, had to beup at 7 am. I have an exam tomorrow at 10 am, one to take either today or tomorrow(not sure when it's actually due), & one I have to take by Wed. I need the oil changed in my car(the light came on), Damita needs to go to the vet. I have 4 quizzes to take before I can take one exam. And I have to be home by 3pm to pick up my lil sis from school.

Can I go back to bed now?