Why is Jasper's poop green?

karabear

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Can anyone guess why? I am making an apointment at the et as soon as they open today. I was just onderingt if anyone had any ideas.
In the middle of the night he also woke me up. He was scratching in the litter box, not covering anything as usual, but he also cried several times. This is a cat who rarely makes any noise unless he is begging for supper.
Last week we bought him a new mousie and he ate some of the fur I think. Could this be the cause?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

karabear

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
The mouse was gray with some red feathers on it. He doesn't have access to grass. The only other green thing he could have eateb is my money tree but I haven't noticed any bite marks on it.

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by KaraBear

Can anyone guess why? I am making an apointment at the et as soon as they open today. I was just onderingt if anyone had any ideas.
In the middle of the night he also woke me up. He was scratching in the litter box, not covering anything as usual, but he also cried several times. This is a cat who rarely makes any noise unless he is begging for supper.
Last week we bought him a new mousie and he ate some of the fur I think. Could this be the cause?
How did your vet's appointment go? Since you live where you do, I thought you probably had an indoor cat and indoor plants would come to mind, so for all of us, what did you find out?

katlady007

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Same thing happened with my cat worried me to. but at the same time i had changed his food to Purina indoor formula (which is green) and that turned out to be the reason. is your cat eating that?