Cozmo's surgery,,,

tom w

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Hi, Cozmo goes in tomorrow morning to be neutered. I am sure it will go well but I guess there is always the slight chance it won't. So some good vibes for the little guy might make him feel better and not have any problems. I am going to spend the extra $15 for the long acting pain shot.

They gave Tuffy one when he had his surgery and you would never know he had surgery, but then he always lived up to his name Tuffy.

graciecat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sending vibes Cozmos way.
I'm sure he'll be fine.
Elliott was neutered at 1 in the afternoon, we brought him home at 3 and by 11 that night you'd have never known he'd had surgery at all.
Here's hoping Cozmo gets along just as well!

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aww, sending your little Cozmo a nice warm snuggle and some fast-healing vibes.
Be sure to let us know when he's home and well!

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Ohhhh good luck Tom, I hope it all goes well!!! Our girls all got spayed in the morning, and by pick up time in the afternoon were a little off balance, but otherwise you'd never know they'd just been spayed! Full of energy and desperate to be fed
Kitties bounce back very fast!

Good luck Cosmo!

strange_wings

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If you're worried opt for the blood test as well

Tomas was neutered last Thursday, he had a little swelling later that night but it went away. He did have a little problems sitting that day, he'd forget and try to sit down a little too fast but that's sort of reaction is to be expected. Aside from that he was bouncing all over the place and back to harrassing Sho as soon as I got him home.

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
((((((Mega healing vibes)))))) coming Cozmo's way. I'm sure he'll come through this fine but we all know having gone through the same with our own that you won't be happy until he's safely home

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Calming vibes for both you and precious Cosmo.

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Saying a prayer for little Cozmo. Carly sends headbutts.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tom w

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Hi, Cozmo is doing great, I had him there at 7:00 this morning so they did him first. They called at noon already and said he was ready to come home. I don't know if its the pain med or what but he is just like he was when I first saw him, he was so happy to see me when I when to get him. He isn't rubber legged or anything, he is eating right. He walks like his rear is a little sore but otherwise he is doing great. Thanks for all the good vibes for him to do well.

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Tom W

Hi, Cozmo is doing great, I had him there at 7:00 this morning so they did him first. They called at noon already and said he was ready to come home. I don't know if its the pain med or what but he is just like he was when I first saw him, he was so happy to see me when I when to get him. He isn't rubber legged or anything, he is eating right. He walks like his rear is a little sore but otherwise he is doing great. Thanks for all the good vibes for him to do well.
That's great to hear, Tom!

tom w

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Cozmo is still doing fine today, you would never know he had anything done to him.

tom w

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Hi Just for those that have not seen my other topic about the spot on Cozmo's nose, he ended up with a infection a few days after his surgery but it was found early and put on Clavamox which did the trick. The infection was in the surgery site, not his nose just to be clear.