Trying out a pic

mulenag

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I'm a newbie here, but frequent a Newfoundland dog forum where pics are GREATLY appreciated...I'm hoping that's the same here 'cuz I love to share pics of my babies!

The big black blob on top of the couch is Coal Monster, then from left to right is Marcel, Precious and Cloudy. I had just sent home a pup that I had puppy-sat for the afternoon and my kitties were quite happy that the intruder left and they were able to relax!

p.s. before I get too pic happy, can someone inform me of what the recommended pic size is...I would hate to be posting pics that are too large. Thanks!

graciecat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi and welcome to TCS

Your babies are beautiful...I"m sure Coal Monster is beautiful too...I just can't see him very well

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello and a warm welcome to you and your snuggly fur-family
Its great here and we do LOVE photos, theres a dedicated board - Fur Pictures, you´ll find it under The Cat Lounge, heres a link about photo posting that might help photos

Well have fun and enjoy the forums !!

flisssweetpea

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi there
we're so happy to welcome you and your furfamily to TCS. I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay with us - we're one great big family and you'll find loads of friends here. If I can help at all while you're finding your way around TCS just click on my username and send me a Personal Message - I'll do what I can to answer your questions

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome to TCS! Your cats are so cute, we cannot wait to see more of them in Fur Pictures!

See you around the forums!

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by MuleNag

I'm a newbie here, but frequent a Newfoundland dog forum where pics are GREATLY appreciated...I'm hoping that's the same here 'cuz I love to share pics of my babies!

The big black blob on top of the couch is Coal Monster, then from left to right is Marcel, Precious and Cloudy. I had just sent home a pup that I had puppy-sat for the afternoon and my kitties were quite happy that the intruder left and they were able to relax!

p.s. before I get too pic happy,
can someone inform me of what the recommended pic size is
...I would hate to be posting pics that are too large. Thanks!
Here is the link with that information. http://www.thecatsite.com/forums/showthread.php?t=62844

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
WELCOME Coal Monster
(what an adorable name!), Marcel, Precious, Cloudy, and, er, MuleNag

to TheCatSite and we LOVE pix here -- thanks so much for sharing one of your fine feline family, and thanks so much for adopting multiple cats!
As you can see, we like that here -- our meowmy rescued each of us, and we are all indoor-only, pampurred felines, spayed and neutered of course, living in the lap of luxury in the World's Biggest Catbox
a/k/a the Mojave Desert. Gee, we're glad he went home, too
. We're even gladder that our Meowmy doesn't puppy-sit