Belindaaa...Kevin Costner's On!!!

hilda>^..^<

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just wanted to let you know...although I don't see your LSULOVER in the list of members online...that AMCTV is showing Open Range with your sweetie Kevin Costner right now. They've shown it several times this week...and the hubby is watching it...yet again.

Hilda >^..^<

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Hilda>^..^<

Just wanted to let you know...although I don't see your LSULOVER in the list of members online...that AMCTV is showing Open Range with your sweetie Kevin Costner right now. They've shown it several times this week...and the hubby is watching it...yet again.

Hilda >^..^<
Thanks Hilda, I don't know why it wasn't showing that I was online, I never log out of here, even when I go to bed.

I will hafta do a search for it and see when it comes on again.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

hilda>^..^<

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't logoff either but I think that when you're/we're not 'actually' here, our names don't show up...something like that...I know it was that way on another forum I used to belong to.

Sorry you missed it...its shown several times as I said this last week and a half or so...the hubby really likes it...s'got Robert Duvall & Anette Benning. I usually LOVE westerns but I just haven't really settled down to watch this one...I just keep coming in and out of the room so I haven't really grasped what its about.

Speaking of westerns...I'm sure you've seen a very, very young (and very, VERY cute I might add) Mr. Costner along with a whole slew of celebreties in ''Silverado''...? Wonderful movie! I got it for the hubby last birthday...LOVES IT!

Hilda >^..^<