So hungry....

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have been so hungry all day.

Yes I have eaten. 1 1/2 donuts for breakfast, Mocha Swirl Latte (Dunkin' Donuts), soup for lunch, turkey, stuffing and biscuits for dinner, 2 Jell-O Gelatin snacks and now ice cream.

Anyone else have days like this??? I just can't seem to fill up today!

hilda>^..^<

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ooo, yes, that happens. Used to think it was time of the month related, but that's not the case with me anymore. Just can't seem to fill up the bottomless pit sometimes.

Hilda >^..^<

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
I am like that with carbs - cookies, muffins, crackers, pretzels - you name it, if it has carbs in it I can't stop.

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I can't fill up today either..I have had:

Toast for breakfast
Pasta for dinner
Bits & Bites
Another piece of toast
bowl of cereal
2 reeses peanut butter cups

:censor::censor::censor::censor:, I am still hungry.

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I did that last night at Golden Corral. I ate 3 plates FULL of stuff! I was so full I was almost sick but hey I couldn't turn down the chocolate part, I had to try one of everything on there. UGH I was SO SICK!
Chocolate over load!

hilda>^..^<

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by jugen

I did that last night at Golden Corral. I ate 3 plates FULL of stuff! I was so full I was almost sick but hey I couldn't turn down the chocolate part, I had to try one of everything on there. UGH I was SO SICK!
Chocolate over load!
Golden Corral! Oh my, don't you just over-eat every time you go there? I do! Then I can't sit up correctly in the car!
We haven't been to one of those in years...and that's why! My mom & dad used to love them too. I remember my mom saying something like 'vamos a comer al corral, como las vacas!' Loosely translated it means: 'let's go eat at the Corral...like the cows!''

Hilda >^..^<

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That's the first time we'd been there since it opened in Davenport. The one here was just plain gross! But my inlaws said it was absolutely great so we had to try it just once and they were so right! And it wasn't very expensive either!
I want to go again, but not to soon, my tummy still hurts from yesterday! LOL!

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lunasmom

I have been so hungry all day.

Yes I have eaten. 1 1/2 donuts for breakfast, Mocha Swirl Latte (Dunkin' Donuts), soup for lunch, turkey, stuffing and biscuits for dinner, 2 Jell-O Gelatin snacks and now ice cream.

Anyone else have days like this??? I just can't seem to fill up today!
thats me everyday, i just always seem to be hungry

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am absolutely starving right now and waiting for a delivery! Ya know, Maia doesn't like fish
, I love it
(thats what I ordered)!
YES! Just got it
!!!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SwampWitch

Whoa, doesn't anyone eat vegetables or fruit?
We occassionally buy fruit & veggies, but often times it goes bad before we can finish eating it all.

Then when B buys the groceries...I don't know what goes through his head. This last time, it was sweet he bought me some plums (like 4 or 5). The issue is though is that I have never eaten a plum in my life, so I don't know if I like them.

He insisted that I had said at some point that I liked them.