TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › What's for dinner tonight???
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

What's for dinner tonight???

post #1 of 22
Thread Starter 
I still have not decided what to make for dinner yet and i'm starting to get hungry. What are you having for dinner tonight?
post #2 of 22
Pizza... its not what I wanted, but its fast and in the freezer
post #3 of 22
I had cheese tortellini's with pasta sauce
post #4 of 22
I want tacos...but we don't even have a taco bell around here! It's a shame!

I'm actually not hungry....that's odd! Esp. since I just got back from grocery shopping.
post #5 of 22
Asian marinated flank steak and salad

post #6 of 22
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trouts mom View Post
I had cheese tortellini's with pasta sauce
Do you get the Lousia ones? Those are AMAZING!!!!! I bake them in the oven and then serve them with Classico's Sweet Tomato Basil sauce. It's yummy!!
post #7 of 22
we're having chicken.
post #8 of 22
Ian is making potatoes and asparagus and baked garlic with baguette.
post #9 of 22
Made roast beef, mashed potatoes, gravy, Yorkshire pudding, peaches and cream corn - and of course plenty of horseradish for the beef! It was yummy - and ought to hold DH over for leftovers while I'm gone!
post #10 of 22
Hamburger helpers Cheesy Jambalya with ground turkey instead of hamburger(ICKY!) it's good and honey added canned diced tomatoes too. MMMM! Yummers!
We were going to (well he was anyway. LOL!) tacos, but the tomato was gross and you can't have a taco without some tomato on it. So next store trip, tomatoes and new lettuce.(it was turning and doesn't have much life left in it.)
post #11 of 22
We had Taco Bell for lunch. I had a mexican pizza (minus the meat) and cheesy feista potatoes and then we stopped at Dairy Queen for an ice cream. For dinner I'm making cheese ravioli's with vegetarian sasuages and mozzarella cheese lasagna, very easy meal. Italian food is about the only thing I make.
post #12 of 22
Thread Starter 
Colin has requested my version of my cheesy maccaroni skillet dinner so since i don't care at the moment that's what i'm gonna make (i use 90% lean meat in it, my lactaid fat free milk, and other things that don't bother my stomach with it- it's much healther than the box stuff but soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo yummy!)
post #13 of 22
post #14 of 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR View Post
Colin has requested my version of my cheesy maccaroni skillet dinner so since i don't care at the moment that's what i'm gonna make (i use 90% lean meat in it, my lactaid fat free milk, and other things that don't bother my stomach with it- it's much healther than the box stuff but soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo yummy!)
That sounds good! But I'd use turkey instead of beef, I'm not much for red meat or pork. Can't stomach the stuff because it just doesn't taste good to me.
post #15 of 22
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by lookingglass View Post
OMG!!! I flagged that one! Heather that sounds AWESOME!!! lol you should have sent that to me before i started cooking dinner

Quote:
Originally Posted by jugen View Post
That sounds good! But I'd use turkey instead of beef, I'm not much for red meat or pork. Can't stomach the stuff because it just doesn't taste good to me.
I like ground turkey too!
post #16 of 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR View Post
OMG!!! I flagged that one! Heather that sounds AWESOME!!! lol you should have sent that to me before i started cooking dinner



I like ground turkey too!

It really does only take half and hour too! I'm always slightly suspect of the whole 30 minuet thing, but every recipe that I've tried by her has worked and worked well.
post #17 of 22
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by lookingglass View Post
It really does only take half and hour too! I'm always slightly suspect of the whole 30 minuet thing, but every recipe that I've tried by her has worked and worked well.
I love rachael ray's recipes! They're always sooooooooo yummy when i try them! Thanks so much for sharing the recipe! I will definitely try it It's too bad you don't live closer! We'd have a blast cooking together! (with seperate pots and pans)
post #18 of 22
I ended up having a tuna sub and 2 hard boiled eggs!
post #19 of 22
We had stuff from my weight watchers cookbook:

Turkey fajita rollups (turkey cutlets w/ scallions & red pepper) roasted
mashed potatoes made w/ fat free chic broth & rosemary...

...MMMMMM...
post #20 of 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by lookingglass View Post

Dang, I'm with Nikki...that does look sooo good! I'll have to try it soon...looks like something Alex Jr would love! Chicken is great...it probably would work as well with ground turkey, que no? Yup, that Rachel Ray...great stuff and what a cutie pie!

Hilda >^..^<
Oppps, almost forgot...we're having pepperoni pizza and red, red wind. Well, he is...I don't drink so I'm having green tea.

Hilda >^..^<
post #21 of 22
We got invited to a friends for beef-n-noodles, mashed potatoes and rolls, and yes, it was SCRUMPTIOUS!!
post #22 of 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by catloverin_ks View Post
We got invited to a friends for beef-n-noodles, mashed potatoes and rolls, and yes, it was SCRUMPTIOUS!!
It's always better when someone else is cooking it!!!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › What's for dinner tonight???