What's for dinner tonight???

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I still have not decided what to make for dinner yet and i'm starting to get hungry. What are you having for dinner tonight?

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I want tacos...but we don't even have a taco bell around here!
It's a shame!

I'm actually not hungry....that's odd! Esp. since I just got back from grocery shopping.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

I had cheese tortellini's with pasta sauce
Do you get the Lousia ones? Those are AMAZING!!!!!
I bake them in the oven and then serve them with Classico's Sweet Tomato Basil sauce. It's yummy!!

lokismum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Made roast beef, mashed potatoes, gravy, Yorkshire pudding, peaches and cream corn - and of course plenty of horseradish for the beef! It was yummy - and ought to hold DH over for leftovers while I'm gone!

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hamburger helpers Cheesy Jambalya with ground turkey instead of hamburger(ICKY!) it's good and honey added canned diced tomatoes too. MMMM! Yummers!
We were going to (well he was anyway. LOL!) tacos, but the tomato was gross and you can't have a taco without some tomato on it. So next store trip, tomatoes and new lettuce.(it was turning and doesn't have much life left in it.)

lisalee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We had Taco Bell for lunch. I had a mexican pizza (minus the meat) and cheesy feista potatoes and then we stopped at Dairy Queen for an ice cream. For dinner I'm making cheese ravioli's with vegetarian sasuages and mozzarella cheese lasagna, very easy meal. Italian food is about the only thing I make.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Colin has requested my version of my cheesy maccaroni skillet dinner so since i don't care at the moment that's what i'm gonna make
(i use 90% lean meat in it, my lactaid fat free milk, and other things that don't bother my stomach with it- it's much healther than the box stuff but soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo yummy!
)

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

Colin has requested my version of my cheesy maccaroni skillet dinner so since i don't care at the moment that's what i'm gonna make
(i use 90% lean meat in it, my lactaid fat free milk, and other things that don't bother my stomach with it- it's much healther than the box stuff but soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo yummy!
)
That sounds good! But I'd use turkey instead of beef, I'm not much for red meat or pork. Can't stomach the stuff because it just doesn't taste good to me.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lookingglass

We had this: http://www.foodnetwork.com/food/reci...ml?rsrc=search

It was SO good!
OMG!!! I flagged that one! Heather that sounds AWESOME!!!
lol you should have sent that to me before i started cooking dinner

Originally Posted by jugen

That sounds good! But I'd use turkey instead of beef, I'm not much for red meat or pork. Can't stomach the stuff because it just doesn't taste good to me.
I like ground turkey too!

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

OMG!!! I flagged that one! Heather that sounds AWESOME!!!
lol you should have sent that to me before i started cooking dinner

I like ground turkey too!
It really does only take half and hour too! I'm always slightly suspect of the whole 30 minuet thing, but every recipe that I've tried by her has worked and worked well.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

It really does only take half and hour too! I'm always slightly suspect of the whole 30 minuet thing, but every recipe that I've tried by her has worked and worked well.
I love rachael ray's recipes!
They're always sooooooooo yummy when i try them! Thanks so much for sharing the recipe! I will definitely try it
It's too bad you don't live closer! We'd have a blast cooking together! (with seperate pots and pans
)

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We had stuff from my weight watchers cookbook:

Turkey fajita rollups (turkey cutlets w/ scallions & red pepper) roasted
mashed potatoes made w/ fat free chic broth & rosemary...

...MMMMMM...

hilda>^..^<

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

We had this: http://www.foodnetwork.com/food/reci...ml?rsrc=search

It was SO good!
Dang, I'm with Nikki...that does look sooo good! I'll have to try it soon...looks like something Alex Jr would love! Chicken is great...it probably would work as well with ground turkey, que no? Yup, that Rachel Ray...great stuff and what a cutie pie!

Hilda >^..^<
Oppps, almost forgot...we're having pepperoni pizza and red, red wind. Well, he is...I don't drink so I'm having green tea.

Hilda >^..^<