thank god for beastie bands

renovia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
luxor hasn't been able to wear a collar till now. we got it at boomerang tags and it came with a buckle tag for his id......i'll get a mau band soon.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He is SO cute!! Davidson is having a hard time adjusting to a collar too, maybe I'll have to get one of them?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

renovia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
luxor could not wear a regular collar. i think it was too heavy and there were too many things for him to try to pull on. with this collar, it's very light and there is nothing for him to get his paws on.....

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Renovia

luxor could not wear a regular collar. i think it was too heavy and there were too many things for him to try to pull on. with this collar, it's very light and there is nothing for him to get his paws on.....
Thats Davidson's problem too-where can you get beastie bands?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

renovia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i got this one at boomerang tags . com it comes with the metal tag too..but they don't have a lot of styles to choose from. . .

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Renovia

i got this one at boomerang tags . com it comes with the metal tag too..but they don't have a lot of styles to choose from. . .
I'm going to go look- thank you!!

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
He's gorgeous! The collar just makes him look so very grown up! How old is he now?