May I introduce to you... Dr. Claw!

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
During our last love session Dr. Claw let me snap some pictures. He wasn't freaked out by the camera at all, so I think once he gets over the whole new home thing he'll be a real ham!

With out further ado my new baby boy:

This is him under the chair. Also, for all who have followed along for the last year this was the same chair Scratch Fury Destroyer of Worlds hid under when he first came home.

He didn't like the flash.

A profile view.

The back of his head.

I don't know if this translates well, but this is his side. His whole belly and back legs are like this to. Don't worry he's going to the Vet Monday.

renovia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
he's so cute!!!!

ps. about the microchip. .. .what would happen if the owners had put a microchip in and the breeder already had and didn't tell anyone?

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That losing hair may be a sign of stress, I had that happen to one of ours when we moved about 7 years ago....

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by neetanddave

That losing hair may be a sign of stress, I had that happen to one of ours when we moved about 7 years ago....
He pulles it out on his own. I think he's one stressed out little kitty. We should know more on Monday.

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Awwwwwwwww precious baby!! I bet when he realizes hes in a home with people who truly love him, the hair pulling will stop................

anakat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He is lovely, and I'm sure once he is settled he will be even more beautiful

kai bengals

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome Dr. Claw!

The hair thing could be stress, but also could be litter dust. One of my boys was so alergic to clumping clay litter that he pulled out half his fur and even bit himself to the point of bleeding. Your new boy, shows similar early signs. Inhalant allergies are very prevelant in cats now, it's not always just stress or food.

Keep your mind open to options regarding his hair loss, so you can find a solution fast!

I good quick fix to aleviate some itching and such is Micro-Tek shampoo and spray. If you want to try it, let me know. I'll link you to the place that sells it. It's a good band-aid until you find the root cause.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hope the vet visit goes well.

Have Bit and Scratch seen or smelled him, yet?

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Dr. Claw is just beautiful and I am sure the hair pulling will stop once he gets comfortable with ya'll. I think he is just a scared little kitty.

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Heather, he is a beauty. I'm sure you will find the answer to his problems.

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Awww, what a cutie.
Sending lots of vibes that all goes well at the vet.