So that's why my blinds are bent

jessy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We just have net curtains so Villy just pushes them out of the way!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

salemwitchchild

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh my goodness Dixie I think Puff's the angel compared to yours...lol

salemwitchchild

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Renny

I know better then to close my blinds!! I'm well trained!
This morning Puff was back at it again. So I had Sierra raise them up about 3 inches so he could look out but it wouldn't be enough for someone to really see in unless they were in my yard. So I guess that solves the problem. Till someone puts them down again.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

My mom's office had metal blinds with wide slats. The boss' cat - who had free run of the office - liked to stand and bat them. We think she liked the noise. I took a pic of her doing it and enlarged and mounted it as a gift from mom to her boss. He proudly displayed it in his office.

The boss hired his nephew. When nephew saw cat, he said he didn't like cats. Unfortunately for him, this office was where the cat liked to nap and she often walked in on a meeting to sleep on the rug. The cat also like to play with the blinds in his office. We know she did it on purpose to annoy him.

salemwitchchild

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

My mom's office had metal blinds with wide slats. The boss' cat - who had free run of the office - liked to stand and bat them. We think she liked the noise. I took a pic of her doing it and enlarged and mounted it as a gift from mom to her boss. He proudly displayed it in his office.

The boss hired his nephew. When nephew saw cat, he said he didn't like cats. Unfortunately for him, this office was where the cat liked to nap and she often walked in on a meeting to sleep on the rug. The cat also like to play with the blinds in his office. We know she did it on purpose to annoy him.
lol. I certainly think that is a typical cat attitude. I wish more companies were pet friendly. I think we would have a lot less stress in our lives if we could bring our pets to work.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The boss lived across the street and the cat was the official pest control. She would catch the voles that got in.

fred&nermal

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I have roman shades and they are covered in cat fur at the bottoms because the cats sneak under them at night to look outside. Pretty much impossible to wash shades as they have wood panels sewn into them.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Fred&Nermal

I have roman shades and they are covered in cat fur at the bottoms because the cats sneak under them at night to look outside. Pretty much impossible to wash shades as they have wood panels sewn into them.
i keep mine pretty high to avoid that. the cat hair magnet works well on the part that does get hairy, tho.