How far do you go back?

cat mommy

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I'm just curious how far back you go on the boards to catch up. I can't get on the boards, usually, until the weekends, and so I usually go back 2-3 pages to catch up. What about you?

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I find it really hard to keep up............usually 2-3 pages (in my own profile - thats so I can see if more have been added) sometimes I like to check further back, I like to see how things have turned out. I even say 'just checking in for an update' because I sometimes think that the original post soon gets lost as there is such a high turn-over and my 'update' question brings it back up the board again !

but yep, its fast, fast here

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I sometimes go back a couple of pages, or if I am trying to find out about a certain thread, I just do a search for it.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

cat mommy

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I wish I could join the
club
. But you know work and life.... wait, TCS, should be life, right?

kaylacat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I check so often I don't usually have to go back either.
Sometimes if the board is moving fast and a certain post gets pushed down I will go over a page to look for it.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was off the board from about 1:30PM Saturday to 7AM Sunday and had to go back about 10 pages. That's from clicking on New Posts.

After being off for a month after my accident last year, there was no way I could catch up on all the threads I missed.

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Cat Mommy

I wish I could join the
club
. But you know work and life.... wait, TCS, should be life, right?
It's really not right when those people that pay us seem to think that work is more important that TCS.

I'm with Eithne...I check so often that I usually just have to look at the front page.

joanne511

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Cat Mommy

I'm just curious how far back you go on the boards to catch up. I can't get on the boards, usually, until the weekends, and so I usually go back 2-3 pages to catch up. What about you?
I'm the same way - my time on the board is limited so I usually have to go back a few pages and sometimes revive "old" threads, if you call a day or two old.

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by icklemiss21

I am on so much I usually don't have to go back further than the main page
Pretty much the same here, unless it was a thread I started that I didn't respond/check answers to or another thread that I wanted the latest gossip on.