Vibes/prayers for Buddy

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I just got off the phone with one of the neighbors at the site where I've been doing TNR. She called to let me know that a tame, stray, tuxedo male, named Buddy, whom we had fixed last summer, has been missing for several days. Because of the extreme cold weather, her family had brought Buddy inside and was keeping him in their basement. Someone broke into the basement last week and stole several items. She thinks they either took Buddy too or that he somehow got out in the process.

This family has been feeding Buddy for the past several years and are very fond of him. He's never wandered very farm from home before, so they're very concerned. Please send vibes/prayers for Buddy's safety and that he comes home soon. Thanks.

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sending prayers and hugs from Mississippi that Buddy comes home very soon.

Please keep us updated on him.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thanks, guys. Your vibes and prayers for Buddy mean so much. We're trying to stay positive and are hoping that if someone did take Buddy they aren't mistreating him. He's a very sweet boy. I feel terrible for the family that feeds him because they thought they were protecting him by bringing him inside. Now they're feeling guilty and missing him so much. Please keep the vibes coming.

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by eilcon

Thanks, guys. Your vibes and prayers for Buddy mean so much. We're trying to stay positive and are hoping that if someone did take Buddy they aren't mistreating him. He's a very sweet boy. I feel terrible for the family that feeds him because they thought they were protecting him by bringing him inside. Now they're feeling guilty and missing him so much. Please keep the vibes coming.
Still sending come home prayers and hugs from Mississippi for Buddy, Please let us know when you hear something.

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by LSULOVER

Any new news on Buddy?
Yes and it's great news!
I heard from Buddy's family last night that he turned up yesterday. They suspect he was scared by whomever broke into the basement and has been in hiding since then. He seems fine, is acting like his sweet self and his family is very relieved to have him home.

Thanks so much for the prayers and vibes!

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I just read Buddy's thread Eileen.
I am so glad that he is back, safe & warm.

Buddy

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Yes and it's great news!
I heard from Buddy's family last night that he turned up yesterday. They suspect he was scared by whomever broke into the basement and has been in hiding since then. He seems fine, is acting like his sweet self and his family is very relieved to have him home.

I am so glad to hear that, I was getting kinda worried about him.

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wonderful news to read!!
Now, I'm sending {{{protection prayers and vibes}}} that Buddy and his family are safe now and forever - what an awful feeling to have someone break into one's home
I hope those evildoers get caught

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Yes and it's great news!

I just now am reading this thread. That is GREAT news that Buddy is home! I bet they were so happy.

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thanks, guys.
Your vibes and prayers for Buddy and his family really mean a lot. Naturally, they were pretty traumatized by the break in, but were more upset about Buddy's disappearance. I suspect they'd bring him inside permanently if he wasn't happier as an outside cat.