Have you ever brushed a ball of cotton?

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Awww Trace!!!! Such a gorgeous looking coat!!!

Oh and I notice you run Ubuntu as well -
Way to go!!!! We're all Linux/Mac in this household

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

skippymjp

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sarahp

Oh and I notice you run Ubuntu as well -
Way to go!!!! We're all Linux/Mac in this household
For the longest time, I kept a windows partition for XP and was dual booting between Ubuntu and XP, mainly for the purpose of having a modem.
I have DSL, but it's relatively new in this neck of the woods, so sometimes I'd have to use a dialup backup. I finally got wise about 3 weeks ago and bought a linux compatable modem for the desktop you seen in the picture, and tanked Windows for good

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Your ball of cotton, Trace, is really white.

Adorable

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Skippymjp

For the longest time, I kept a windows partition for XP and was dual booting between Ubuntu and XP, mainly for the purpose of having a modem.
I have DSL, but it's relatively new in this neck of the woods, so sometimes I'd have to use a dialup backup. I finally got wise about 3 weeks ago and bought a linux compatable modem for the desktop you seen in the picture, and tanked Windows for good
Good job!! We're completely Windows free as well now. At my new job I can run Open Source on my desktop, and use a Mac laptop, and we're both Linux and Mac at home. Makes life so much easier

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

skippymjp

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lookingglass

The black cat and white cat must get you coming and going! How many lint brushes do you own?

I wasn't able to reply until I went on a "brush hunt". I ended up with 7, counting the currycomb. It's a child sized currycomb brush, designed to be used to brush midget ponies at petting zoos. (I got it new, it was never ponyfied
) I use it for Blondie Rumpleteaser, she's medium haired and most brushes just don't get it, and she's too thin skinned for a slicker brush

As far as lint brushes, got 2 of those, and one of those large lint rollers