Purraise
Wow...that is really unique.
Beautiful

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Godiva

These are from my honeymoon... guess where?
That is just beautiful, but I am directionally challenged so I couldn't begin to guess where you were.

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
heres one I managed to snap whilst in the car - as a passenger
- its not as beautiful as the other posts, but I was pretty pleased with the shot due to the vast speeds DH was doing on the motorway

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Rainbows are so very pretty to me, I was chatting with someone on yahoo last night and we were talking about rainbows too.

hilda>^..^<

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by icklemiss21

I took this at work after an ice storm and found it on my camera when I uploaded pics of the boys.

Show me your rainbow pictures
That's beautiful but it looks like a Sun Devil to me. We get those here in Texas during the fall and they are breathtaking! Sometimes people stop on the road to gaze at them...they look like a piece of a prizm suspended in the sky. They happen when there is no rain or precipitation of any kind...often on a warm, sunny afternoon and they're seen in the western horizon. Don't know if any of this applies to your pic, but it is beautiful!

Hilda >^..^<

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No mine went up and behind the tall building, I did take a pic without zoom but I guess the sky was too dark to capture the rest of it, it looks like it just 'starts' mid air because of the low clouds

hilda>^..^<

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ah, ok, sun devils are more like just a piece or segment of a clear, glass-like prizm. In any case, you pic is beautiful!

Hilda >^..^<

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
That's an amazing pic, Eithne. Lots of great rainbow pics. Here's one, I'm sure I've posted before...

hilda>^..^<

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SwampWitch

It's a rainbow and a Sun dog! That's very cool. (Sorry, Hilda >^..^<, I just saw you posted the same thing!)
No worries sweets! Isn't it beautiful though? Ahhh, I love it!

I've got some rainbow pics but I think they were taken with an slr camera so they're not in my computer...I'll have to look through my photo albums...actual photo albums y'all
...see if I can find them. Plus I'm sure I've taken a pic or two of sun devils here...I'll search for that too.

Hilda >^..^<