I'm bleaching my hair right now and...

pat locani

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
.. I had this thought: What if a crisis occurred with this stuff on my head? I wouldn't be able to rinse it off and my scalp sure would be burning and my hair would fall out and ..... Oh, well. Must be those meds giving me negative thoughts. Ten minutes and counting.....

wookie130

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Are you bleaching it to dye it a different lighter color! Be careful...that stuff is really harsh on your hair. Use a great deep conditioning treatment!

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Phat Locani

.. I had this thought: What if a crisis occurred with this stuff on my head? I wouldn't be able to rinse it off and my scalp sure would be burning and my hair would fall out and ..... Oh, well. Must be those meds giving me negative thoughts. Ten minutes and counting.....
Don't worry, I'm right at Preston and 121.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

pat locani

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by wookie130

Are you bleaching it to dye it a different lighter color! Be careful...that stuff is really harsh on your hair. Use a great deep conditioning treatment!
I've been doing this for a long time. I wish it would turn gray or white or silver but, no, it remains that colorless color they called dishwater blonde when I was growingup. I'm 60 and it won't turn gray. The rest of my siblings having beautiful silver hair. I use the oil-based bleaching treatment and keep my hair very short. And I do use a scalp treatment each time.

Originally Posted by Trouts mom

PICS PICS PICS
Nuh uh ... nope. Anonymity rules!

Originally Posted by Persi

Don't worry, I'm right at Preston and 121.
Whew! Thanks! But ... but .... then you would see me in a state of mess!

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Im dying my hair right now too, because i have 12 strands of gray hair and im only 20!

pat locani

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

Come on, I promise I'm not a stalker
Okay, just for you. That's me in my siggy pic. It's a digital pic drawing using my 92 driver's license pic and real pics of my cats. Done by a very talented artist in England and we have completely lost track of him.

swampwitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
One of my favorite topics... hair color! Do you use a silver shampoo? If you are bleaching it, you don't need anything but a tiny bit of purple (to neutralize any yellow) to make it a beautiful silver!

How did it turn out?

pat locani

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SwampWitch

One of my favorite topics... hair color! Do you use a silver shampoo? If you are bleaching it, you don't need anything but a tiny bit of purple (to neutralize any yellow) to make it a beautiful silver!

How did it turn out?
I use the silver shamoo & conditioner to battle the yellowing. It turned out okay ... this time.