Anybody out there?

thelorax

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I'm the lorax and still awake! So my fellow cat fanciers...what is all this talk about being invisible and such? I'm pretty computer illiterate...this iis the first sight I've really ever made an attempt to follow. I was reccomended by a friend that this is a pretty safe site, and wouldn't know how to be inv. or not deliberately. Please to respond? Show me oyur kitties if this is a current live post. Thanks, C! (the lorax)

anakat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi,
I think I'm live
I am in the UK and it is 9 o'clock in the morning here

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

thelorax

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Sweet! Are you sure you're alive though? I'm half way to becoming tired, but excited about catsie and others as obsesed about cats as I am. Am pecking out keys and getting lost all over the place but I've seen tons of cute pics and will post photos of my miss mina (aka bill kitty) as soon as I learn to use my new (used) digital cam. Thanks for giving me a holler back, English! My real name is Candace.

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am live and well besides a sinus infection
but all my kits are in my siggy, we have a housefull here
but its 4:18 am where I am in thats in PA
I should be sleeping I know but I feel asleep at 8 pm tonite and didnt wake up until 10 when bella jumped on me
so now I am wide awake
I also posted new photos of my kitties in the fur pictures section with the cat trees

karmasmom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Hi Mama

My DH and I are still on the computer. Gettung ready to have marital relations. We are live though.

So you all know Lorax is a resident mom. I love her.

Have fun

thelorax

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Your Bella's face is similar to Bill's in markings
. Sorry to hear you are sick
...Perhaps kitty woke you up because she knew there was struggling newbie online
...clever cat! Give her a rub
for me and tell her thanks.

I'm just getting over a savage, nasty-wasty cold/flu and still have nice cough with which I'm currently punctuating my sentences
. Elegant in the midnight hour.

thelorax

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
My, my...
healthy bunch aren't we all just?!
Hi karmasmom! Hi JHubby, too
martial relations, huh...quit rubbing my lack thereof init! Just funnin...Love you both!

And toall a good...write more! Musn't sleep! must talk to everyoneabout cats...

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by thelorax

Your Bella's face is similar to Bill's in markings
. Sorry to hear you are sick
...Perhaps kitty woke you up because she knew there was struggling newbie online
...clever cat! Give her a rub
for me and tell her thanks.

I'm just getting over a savage, nasty-wasty cold/flu and still have nice cough with which I'm currently punctuating my sentences
. Elegant in the midnight hour.
Awe I cant wait to see photos of ur kittie
Bella is one very clever kittie so maybe she did wake me up to help the struggling newbie
and also I was able to watch employee of the month which was an alrgiht movie in my opinion. But i gave Bella a rub for u and she is enjoying it
, also with the invisible modes and stuff I dont really understand that much I have come acroos it but I am always visible and I am just always logged in, what can i say me and the crew are addicted, but I am so glad that u are getting over ur cold/flu...its not fun being sick
And well I have that nasty cough now and i cant wait for it too go!!!

thelorax

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi mooficat!: Lorax here...Just apologizing to everybody for the bizarre order in which I'm responding!: Wierd, but my computer keeps kicking me off the board and Im stuck looking for the thread again!
Hmm...sounds like an Anne McCaffery novel...
So...where is your dog, anyway? Not lost I hope.
Hiding? From the cat?
And to anybody I havn't answered in order...Spain!? wow!
UK...my first respondant love: aren't u nice?! Karmasmom, you're beautiful
, havn't seen that employee movie
...missed anyone? Sorry, trying best to keep up!

My Miss Mina (billkitty):
just had minor surgery (SP!) today
...had her claw (or two) growing into paw pad...ouch! After nice trip to vet where was scolded for not stuffing cat into cage(for 18 years have traveled with her wrappd like a fuzzy burrito to vet) she is well and power napping which is what I'm about to do!
So thanks ,again yall...this has been soooo much fun. Peace out! Thelorax!

thelorax

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Curious Chloe is a cutie! Got to sleep now...thaanks so much for writing! Back soon...The lorax.

thelorax

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Uh...what's a siggy? Sounds intriguing...Must hie self off to bed...is 2:30 am here! Thanks for writing has been great...will do so more in future.

have explored a variety of photos of lovely fuzzies, will post as soon as I can of my Miss Mina!

Goodday Australia! Cute pic!

Caio, All! The Lorax Peaceout.

thelorax

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Love the scratch n bit pic! I give the book the lorax as gifts to this day! Read it first as a child, also. Nice to know my audiences knows me! Hey folks, Gotta catch my 40 winks! Talk again soon, yeah?! It's been great intro night for me!

Thanks to all of ya'll,again...G'night to all furries and their pet humans. Peaceful slumber, The lorax!

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just missed ya, but wanted to say best to your kitty! Lots of paw kisses from Maia and I!

A big smile to you!

skippymjp

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm awake
It's 5:48am in the Bluegrass State, and I've already had one cup of coffee and have cleaned and filled the bird feeders for a new day.

Only half of the tribe is awake so far though. Turvy, Etcetera, Sassy and Hobo are all still snoozing....everyone else is right here with me

Sooooo....good morning all