New hair cut what do u think???

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok so I go through alot of hair changes and well this one seems really big, I am one of those people that hates to get their hair cut
but today we were out with my grandma and she wanted to get hers done and so then did my mom and so i said ill get a trim, and well i will show u my hair changes throughout the last year

So here is me last year on january 28th with my pap (R.I.P)

So here I am in July of 06, blonde and curls (and thats my nephew david aka bubba)

And well here is me in December of 06

And well here is me today what a differnece, and well to be honest that is alot of hair to be gone, I havent had my bangs this short for at least 10 years:shock: so its gonna take alot of getting used to and also I have changed the color since december
so what do u all think, my mom wanted it rounded off and the next thing I know i have to make my hair part to the side and I have had my part in the middle for the last 18 years
my mom says it goes with the shape of my face but thats my mother I need others opinions

(its a little messy sorry i did fall asleep for about an hour and half when i got home o and I took these photos about 10 minutes ago)

pat locani

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
That's a nice haircut and it does look good on you. But I think you look good with the part either way. You also look good and very different with each hair style. Maybe you should go into acting!

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Looks great! I like it. Don't worry you'll be use to it in a week.

Do you have 2 different color of eyes? Or is it just the camera? If so, that's so cool!!

godiva

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It looks great! I do like it parted on the side... and the color is very deep and pretty! Shiny, too!

luvslive

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Your hair looks great, and healthy! I am jealous! Do you straighten your hair? I use a straightening iron frequently and just can't get my hair to grow past a certain length, probably because of the heat damage. All the colors you have had look nice on you..

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lunasmom

Looks great! I like it. Don't worry you'll be use to it in a week.

Do you have 2 different color of eyes? Or is it just the camera? If so, that's so cool!!
Thanx, ya my eyes are naturally 2 different colors, its so funny because I will go places and random people come up and ask me if i am wearing one contact
but ya they are naturally 2 different colors

Originally Posted by calico2222

I LOVE it! I think it frames your face beautifully! I need to get a haircut too so maybe I'll borrow this style. Will it be hard to care of, as in styling? I hate messing with my hair!
its alright as of messing right now, i still gotta get used to the side part and let it set in so last nite when i went to bed i put a clip thingy there so the part would stay (what can i say I am a mover in my sleep
) I also hate messing with my hair but its easy so far

Originally Posted by luvslive

Your hair looks great, and healthy! I am jealous! Do you straighten your hair? I use a straightening iron frequently and just can't get my hair to grow past a certain length, probably because of the heat damage. All the colors you have had look nice on you..
Thanx, and yes I do straighten my hair, my hair was actually wavey naturally and then I did get a perm and then i let it grow out so this is where I am at now, but I do use alot of things to revive my hair
and thanx i do like to change my color frequently, i always need change
and i do every once in a while to get a trim if the dead ends get really bad!!

But thanx everyone, I needed to see others opinions other than my mothers
and well i wanted to show it off a little bit
but i hope everyone was honest

lisalee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Your hair looks very nice on you and I really like the color.
I was thinking about adding some bangs to my hair or something to cover my forehead a little bit, I haven't had bangs in quite a few years and I feel like I'm needing a change too.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's cute!! I think your new cut and the one with blond hair and curls are my favorite