Smudge being cute!

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
She LOVES her little white basket!

She's currently asleep again with her leg still hanging out of the basket and her head still hanging over the edge. Soooooo cute!!

telynn

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
If she outgrows that basket, are you going to try to get a bigger one just like it and swich them out when she isn't around?

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Aw, she is such a sweetheart!
How are her eyes now? Are they clearing up? I'd love to kiss that sweet little black face!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Here's a couple more...

It's a shame she's so dark - she was smiling here

And a birds eye view of Smudgey-poo

emily_325

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awwww.... sweet baby Smudge. How are her eyes looking now?

Off topic PS: Nice X-Files DVD collection going on there on the shelf.
We're picking them up one at a time. They're SO expensive, but we want the ones like you have and not the slim sets they have out now. Better special features.

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thanks all, she's such a funny girl

Originally Posted by Telynn

If she outgrows that basket, are you going to try to get a bigger one just like it and swich them out when she isn't around?
I'm sure by then we'll have something else that she loves! Her FAVOURITE place to sleep is on a piece of cardboard that used to be a box until she squished. I also can't bear to throw out this cardboard because she loves it so much. So we clean the house, visitors come over, and wonder why the house is so clean except for this chunk of cardboard in the middle of the floor that is covered in cat chew marks!

Originally Posted by Yosemite

Aw, she is such a sweetheart!
How are her eyes now? Are they clearing up? I'd love to kiss that sweet little black face!
She still squints, so I'm not sure if she's just used to doing that, or if there's still some fur rubbing. She's definitely more playful still though! She goes back for a checkup in a few weeks, so we'll know more then.

Originally Posted by emily_325

Off topic PS: Nice X-Files DVD collection going on there on the shelf.
We're picking them up one at a time. They're SO expensive, but we want the ones like you have and not the slim sets they have out now. Better special features.
Heh, thanks! We started that collection aaaaaages ago now! Haven't bought any for a while because we just don't have the time to watch them anymore, but we just need the last couple of seasons now I think

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
DH asked yesterday if he could finally throw away the ugly hunk of cardboard that she's chewed and and sleeps on. I said "Sure, but you'll make Smudge sad".

The cardboard is stil there