More balloon playing!

hilda>^..^<

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awwwww! I don't know if its the balloon...I think its more the ribbon! Elora loves ribbons like that!

Sweet babies!

Hilda >^..^<

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Yeah but it's the balloon keeping the ribbon moving
She pulls the ribbon and tries to chew it and the ribbon "runs away" from her. She thinks it's very cool

sicycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh my god.. Saki is DEATHLY afraid of balloons!!!
One time my bf at the time came home with some balloons, and I wasnt home but when I got home he was outside looking for Saki! I almost killed him. It was horrible we looked all over the neighborhood for hours. Finally we were so exhausted and distraught we came back in and he saw a tail sticking out from under the bed!! Saki had never hid before and he was so scared of the balloons that he hid under the bed for like 5 hours. Now he hides all the time for different things
I think he has been traumatized. I cant believe some cats actually like them!

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
we had a dozen balloons once, they were low to the ground cause the helium was wearing down, Louie would grab them by the ribbons, stand underneath all of the balloons, and then slowly creep along.....you'd see this pile of balloons creeping through the house! It was so funny!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by jane_vernon

Lily is much to mature to play with balloons!

Aww Stumpy and Smudge are just too cute!
Lily just knows to stay out of the way when Stumpy's playing or Stumpy will accidentally bop her on the head!! Smudge got bopped so many times from Stumpy leaping around!

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Frankie is indifferent to things like that... but as soon as I saw this I thought of Wickett and a really funny story! So, my baby boy is a big scardy cat. We were at Friday's for my b-day and I though what fun for the cats... I can bring home my ballons and they can chase the ribbons on them. Well, I walk in the door, Wickett takes one look at the baloons and runs upstairs to hide under our bed. I tried to carry him downstairs to see the baloons and he looks around the corner... spots the baloons and almost give me an apnedectomy trying to get away. I give up, quietly pop the baloons and call to Wickett. He didn't believe me so once again I carry him down stairs. He tensly peek around the corner and doen't relax till I walk him through the whole downstairs to show him that the evil baloons are in fact gone. The moral of the story... no balloons in my house!

sicycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by twstychik

Frankie is indifferent to things like that... but as soon as I saw this I thought of Wickett and a really funny story! So, my baby boy is a big scardy cat. We were at Friday's for my b-day and I though what fun for the cats... I can bring home my ballons and they can chase the ribbons on them. Well, I walk in the door, Wickett takes one look at the baloons and runs upstairs to hide under our bed. I tried to carry him downstairs to see the baloons and he looks around the corner... spots the baloons and almost give me an apnedectomy trying to get away. I give up, quietly pop the baloons and call to Wickett. He didn't believe me so once again I carry him down stairs. He tensly peek around the corner and doen't relax till I walk him through the whole downstairs to show him that the evil baloons are in fact gone. The moral of the story... no balloons in my house!
Sounds exactly like Saki
No balloons in my house either