What do you want for V-Day?

cat mommy

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
My husband knows I don't want/care for "girlie" stuff. He knows I'd rather have dvds, books, software, kitty stuff: etc. Am I the only crazy wife on here like this?
What do you like/want for V-Day?

I got new adds-on for my Paintshop Pro
and I bought him a dvd.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A night to ourselves, no friends, no going out, just me and him, and nothing else.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

cat mommy

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Sorry, I wish I could help. But if it's any help... my husband & I don't like to "buy" into the whole sappy holiday. My gift was more a late birthday gift. But who needs a man when you have Trout?
Give me kitties anyday

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

A man!!
Well I hope you are happy Nat, I almost fell out of my chair just now. And I really mean it, I really almost fell out of my chair.

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LSULOVER

Well I hope you are happy Nat, I almost fell out of my chair just now. And I really mean it, I really almost fell out of my chair.

I love it when you almost fall out of your chair!!

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm hoping I see something nice at the garden expo tomorrow or some good wine or other foodstuffs at my trek to Whole Foods!!

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

Then I woulda fell outta my chair laughing
You are beginning to act like Neet, you must be hanging around her too much, she kinda likes it when I almost fall out of my chair too.

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
actually I'm really not into V-Day.

B sort of is...if he makes an effort, I'll encourage it, but otherwise I really don't get that into it.

Besides I won't be home until 9 o'clock on Wednesday.

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
Im getting my hopes up when i shouldnt. Weve talking about it. But a few weeks ago he told me an aunt of his left him and his sister a ring each in her will and that in a couple of months his mum will take him to have a look at it (he doesnt get to actually have it in his hand till he needs it) so i have no idea what it looks like and most likely it would have to be resized...Tristan was even saying he would redesign it for me. Stop getting my hopes up!!!

Lol

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

cat mommy

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Dragoriana

Im getting my hopes up when i shouldnt. Weve talking about it. But a few weeks ago he told me an aunt of his left him and his sister a ring each in her will and that in a couple of months his mum will take him to have a look at it (he doesnt get to actually have it in his hand till he needs it) so i have no idea what it looks like and most likely it would have to be resized...Tristan was even saying he would redesign it for me. Stop getting my hopes up!!!

Lol
I wish I could redesign my ring. I love it, I really do. But it's a solitare engagement ring with a two band wedding ring. And I'm always afraid the prongs will loosen and the diamond will fall out. But after 5 years nothing has happened yet. I just wish I chose set diamonds, like in my wedding band. But anyway, I'm sure you'll love your ring no matter how or when you receive it. Which I hope is soon for you