Pets are not cheap

salemwitchchild

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm sitting here with my leg propped up and decided to buy a furminator. That was my original intention for going on petco.com

I ended up spending $80 dollars and that was with a 15% discount.

So I ended up getting:
  • Furminator for Puff & Kota
  • New Bed for Kota
  • Bully Stick for Kota
  • Liver flavored Greenies for Puff
Anyone else like me. Hubby would kill me if he found out what I just bought for 80 bucks...

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yup!
I'm the same way- I'll go in for litter- and then start thinking that they need a treat/new toy (not that they don't have 1000 anyways!), and then I always walk by the cat trees.... toys..... food... I should be banned from petsmart

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

salemwitchchild

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank goodness we do not have a petsmart here.. and thank goodness the pet company I work for has a lousy pet store....lol

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SalemWitchChild

I'm sitting here with my leg propped up and decided to buy a furminator. That was my original intention for going on petco.com

I ended up spending $80 dollars and that was with a 15% discount.

So I ended up getting:
  • Furminator for Puff & Kota
  • New Bed for Kota
  • Bully Stick for Kota
  • Liver flavored Greenies for Puff
Anyone else like me. Hubby would kill me if he found out what I just bought for 80 bucks...
I know!! DH gets so mad at me when I get home from the store, because 9 times out of 10, theres always something for the *pets*.

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
When my "grandpuppies" are at my house, I buy something for them every time I go to Wal-Mart, and they know it. Cause when I get back home they are waiting for me and are sniffing the bags.

strange_wings

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thats nothing! Try having to buy $20+ light bulbs and spend $40-$70 on food a month. Despite this I really love all my reptiles

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
that is a nice low amount...lmao... I got into trouble for going to the china dept for Zoeys dish

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I was just in PetsMart yesterday, and *gasp* walked out with nothing!
Was really tempted to buy the mini retracable leash they had on sale, plus a really cute cat bed.
Instead, I went and looked at the kitties for adoption and got sad.

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

Yup!
I'm the same way- I'll go in for litter- and then start thinking that they need a treat/new toy (not that they don't have 1000 anyways!), and then I always walk by the cat trees.... toys..... food... I should be banned from petsmart
Me too..even though Trout has literally 346 toys and 7 different treats on the go..I still manage to get her more.

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm going to the pet store tomorrow....I'll be lucky if I get out for under $200! Need dry dog food(2 kinds for 2 large dogs), pre-made raw(at least a months supply), toys for my foster dog, toys for my dogs, dry Twitch/Lily food, dry Dorian/Ophelia food. Canned Twitch/Lily food. Oh yes & 200 lbs. of kitty litter! That's only stopping at the pet store, I also need to go to Target, Wal Mart, Michaels, Hobby Lobby, & get some new jeans.

ryanjay

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
spend way to much at petstores lol-been averageing 250-300 just for basics and then toys and treat food. getting paid friday and will go then as credit card will be maxed for spays this week