Call me crazy....

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
but I've been cleaning this morning and the apartment needed some fresh air- so I opened the bedroom window and patio door in the living room- its -3 outside and I have my windows and door open a crack!
It feels soooo good to have some fresh air in here- John will probably freak when he gets back and sees them open!

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

but I've been cleaning this morning and the apartment needed some fresh air- so I opened the bedroom window and patio door in the living room- its -3 outside and I have my windows and door open a crack!
It feels soooo good to have some fresh air in here- John will probably freak when he gets back and sees them open!
You are crazy if it is that cold and you have the doors open,
even if it is a little bit. I would have all them doors shut up.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LokisMum

I miss fresh air!
ME TOO!!! Thats why I opened them up a bit, you can't tell its THAT cold out... I just love the fresh air coming in!
The boys are loving it too, they are by the patio door loving it!

lokismum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

ME TOO!!! Thats why I opened them up a bit, you can't tell its THAT cold out... I just love the fresh air coming in!
The boys are loving it too, they are by the patio door loving it!
I do it sometimes too - usually when DH isn't home. I open the window in the ensuite a bit and get everything nice and fresh! Spring - where are you! Oh yeah - I'm in Canada! No spring for a couple of months yet at least!

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have the balcony door wide open today, it has warmed up a fair bit and I have the little heater going by my desk so I don't get too cold, but the fresh air is lovely

It was way too stuffy in here

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by icklemiss21

I have the balcony door wide open today, it has warmed up a fair bit and I have the little heater going by my desk so I don't get too cold, but the fresh air is lovely

It was way too stuffy in here
It was stuffy in here too, and all I could smell was litterbox and it was driving me NUTS!
Even after I cleaned them out and switched litter- sometimes you just gotta deal with the cold and let the fresh air in!

kai bengals

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just don't play any Prince on the stereo. Your neighbors may hear if you have the window open, and you will surely be labeled a nutcase.

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

NOOO hun, you are not crazy!! I do the same thing!! I love fresh air.....

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Kai Bengals

Just don't play any Prince on the stereo. Your neighbors may hear if you have the window open, and you will surely be labeled a nutcase.
Thanks for the idea
I hate my neighbors!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by icklemiss21

My neighbours know I am crazy but I don't know if I would play Prince, they may enjoy that
Mine don't - he's a cowboy, he wears super tight (a little too tight
) jeans, big flannel shirts tucked into the super tight jeans- and cowboy boots- maybe Prince will scare him away

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes, you're crazy. But I'm not surprised since you also want snow.

We're supposed to get some starting tomorrow. Come get it,
!

kaylacat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Brrr I get cold when the door is open for a few seconds.
With the macaw in here I can't have it too cold.

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
We open up the windows completely for five to ten minutes two or three times a day, no matter how cold it is outside. The same goes at school: A window has to be opened in every classroom for at least 5 minutes every 90 minutes. Otherwise it gets too stuffy.

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Nope I don't think you're crazy.

Heck one of the buildings that I attend 2 classes is keeping the building SO HOT that we actually have to open the windows. the other night it was 10 out and we had 3 windows open. It felt good

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Its always nice when you let in some cold air after some stuffiness, isn't it! Its very refreshing and it does wake you up!

fred&nermal

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Fresh air is good for you. Wakes you up. My cats love it when I open the back door (screen door still shut). They love the smell of the great outdoors.