1. What one make up item do you have to have? None. I wear make up on rare occasions.
2. What's your favorite childhood toy? A small grey stuffed animal that was a kind of a cross between a mouse a monkey that I named "Migork."
3. What's your favorite romance movie? Rebecca. Although I LOVE the Princess Bride!
4. What's your favorite song of the 80's? I like a bunch, but my favorites are from the 70s
5. Do you have any phobia's? None that I know of!
6. What do you collect? Movies and books
7. Is there anyone in your life you need to apologize to? Not right now
8. What flavour ice-cream? Chocolate
9. Coca Cola or Pepsi? Coke
10. Do you have any "Ex's" you'd like to try again with?? And would you?? No and No
11. What celebrity do you have a crush on? Celebrities aren't my thing. The closest would have been Mathew Modine years ago. Maybe Nicolas Cage.
12. Where is the last place you vacationed at? We haven't had a vacation in a long time, but it was our honeymoon in 1994 when we drove the RV up the Alaska Highway, starting in Seattle (well - really NY to Seattle then up). We turned around in White Horse, Yukon. There wasn't enough highway for us, and we already had cracks in the windshield on the bus and car. We had SOOOO much fun, and panned enough gold to make me a ring. I caught a Pike bigger than the Musky I caught in Wisconsin.
13. What is your favourite smell/fragrance? Natural smells: Roses and Lilacs. I don't often wear perfume, but when I do, I like 1000 by Jean Patou.
14. What other websites do you frequent? They're all either financial websites (my business) or feral cat rescue and spay/neuter sites (my new passion)
15. What book did you try to read, but could never finish? Penguin's History of the World
16. How do you like to eat your eggs? Scrambled or over-easy.
17. What's your favorite TV show? I can't pick one!
18. Favourite joke? I don't know any that can be printed here!
19. If you could have one wish...what would it be? That my husband, my kitties and I live long, happy, healthy lives together.
20. What would your dream job be? I have my dream job! I just wish the economy would recover so the stock market can recover. Unfortunately, I don't think that's going to happen soonâ€¦..
21. Favorite daytime talk show? I don't watch any.
22, If you had an all expense paid vacation, where would you go and for how long would you stay? I'd really like to go either to Australia or The Netherlands/Germany. 2 weeks.
23. What is your favorite movie(s)? Dr. Strangelove or How I Learned to Love the Bomb (the title of the movie!)
New Question: What's your favorite book?
(Mine is One, by Richard Bach)