What did everyone have for dinner tonight???

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What did you have for dinner tonight? Tonight i made chicken fleuratine (sp?) It was soooo yummy!!! I baked some fresh boneless skinless chicken in the oven, then made bow tie pasta with a pinch of my lactaid milk, roasted garlic parmesean sauce, black peppercorn, salt, season all, garlic powder. Once the chicken was done i cut it up and put it in my pasta sauce. Then right when it was about to be finished i added some chopped up fresh spinach and provolone cheese to it. It was scrumptus!
(Colin actually said scrumptus so i had to reuse his word
) So that was our dinner tonight that and a little french bread demi loaf to go with it. What about you? What did you have for dinner tonight?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by icklemiss21

I had chicken with a balsamic cream sauce over rice
yum!!! tonight was a chicken night for us too!

hilda>^..^<

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was busy cleaning bathrooms tonight, so the hubby took some leftover pollo guisado from last night's dinner, chopped it up and heated it slightly, stuffed some warm wheat pitas with chunks of the chicken, lettuce, roma tomatoes, provolone cheese and guacamole...Dang! It was soooo good!

Hilda >^..^<

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

Chocolate chip pancakes
Teach me how to make um!! I posted in your pancake thread!

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I had half a box of Macaroni & Cheese(Kraft kind), 6 granola bars: 3 smores & 3 chocolate chips, 8 cat hairs, about a dozen candy hearts, 3 cans of Pepsi & of course, a mint milano for dessert!!!

It was very nutritional!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by white cat lover

I had half a box of Macaroni & Cheese(Kraft kind), 6 granola bars: 3 smores & 3 chocolate chips, 8 cat hairs, about a dozen candy hearts, 3 cans of Pepsi & of course, a mint milano for dessert!!!

It was very nutritional!
Awww sweetie- tomorrow you can come to my house for dinner

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

It was very nutritional!
Girl, next time I'm home, we're going to get you a REAL meal!!

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i had 2 arby regular sandwiches and some curly fries
and i did put away a jr for later
what I get really hungry at 2 am

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
See? This is why I still live at home, I never bother to eat decent when I am on my own!
We have expensive meat from a company dad works with from Elite Stakes & Chops(like think....Outback steakhouse expensive). Yeah...thawed one out....looked at it....then decided I didn't want to open the package!

Believe it or not...I'm going to be on my own for supper from Sun. eve through next Sat eve....I think I even have to cook for my 15 y/o sis!
Kenz, you can come live with me for the next week & we'll eat a different type of pancake each night!!!

Moz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

It was very nutritional!
You're a compulsive granola bar eater/Pepsi guzzler like I am!
I had a little bit of takeout (A&W) which is surprising because I forbid myself to eat fast food. I had like fifty cups of pomegranate juice to go with it, along with Cheese Trio Goldfish crackers and a pink popsicle.
Let's just say I feel like Buddha tonight--rub my belly for good luck!

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Moz

You're a compulsive granola bar eater/Pepsi guzzler like I am!
I had a little bit of takeout (A&W) which is surprising because I forbid myself to eat fast food. I had like fifty cups of pomegranate juice to go with it, along with Cheese Trio Goldfish crackers and a pink popsicle.
Let's just say I feel like Buddha tonight--rub my belly for good luck!
A&W!!!! ARGH!!! I so wish we had one of those here!!!!

I've actually switched from Pepsi to the Hy-Vee brand Cola(it's a grocery store). Pepsi's up to $6.88 for a 24 pack!
No way am I paying that.....and the granola bars, I bought them last night so I could eat one of my way to class as breakfast....I have 2 left of 24!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I've actually switched from Pepsi to the Hy-Vee brand Cola(it's a grocery store). Pepsi's up to $6.88 for a 24 pack!
No way am I paying that.....and the granola bars, I bought them last night so I could eat one of my way to class as breakfast....I have 2 left of 24!
Thats sooo spendy. Wait til WalMart opens up Natalie- then you can get the WalMart brand- 2 12-packs for $4!
Thats what I get all the time!

Moz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

There's NO A&W WHERE YOU LIVE? You must boycott! You NEED an A&W!
Pepsi is expensive here too so I've moved on to ice tea which just passes right through me, so I go through a 12 pack in less than a week. I finished two boxes of granola bars in the last three days.
I think we need to go to Granola Anonymous.

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
No A&W! They really aren't that common here....I don't know of any, but Kenz might!!!

Kenz, I wait until the Hy-Vee Cola is like 5/$10 & buy 15 12 packs of it.
I got granola bars, Cola, kitty litter, & like 5 cans of Fancy Feast in Hy-Vee the other day....the weird looks I got walking through the store were priceless!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

No A&W! They really aren't that common here....I don't know of any, but Kenz might!!!

Kenz, I wait until the Hy-Vee Cola is like 5/$10 & buy 15 12 packs of it.
I got granola bars, Cola, kitty litter, & like 5 cans of Fancy Feast in Hy-Vee the other day....the weird looks I got walking through the store were priceless!
They have an A&W in Iowa... I think Emmetsburg is the closest one to us!

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

They have an A&W in Iowa... I think Emmetsburg is the closest one to us!
Hmmm...I have a TV class....maybe one day I'll just show up at Emmetsburg & go have A&W afterwards!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Hmmm...I have a TV class....maybe one day I'll just show up at Emmetsburg & go have A&W afterwards!
Not sure they are open in the winter tho! I think just spring/summer!!