TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Radio question for the day: 02/09/07
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Radio question for the day: 02/09/07

post #1 of 29
Thread Starter 
With all this cold weatehr and snow, let's think summer....What is your favorite thing to cook/eat on a barbeque?
post #2 of 29
Ribs!!! But my dad has got to make them. He makes the best! That or a good old hamburger or hot dog!
post #3 of 29
I failed to mention?
We're hardcore, we use our grill year round
Yes, I'm serious.
Favorite thing though is baby back ribs.
post #4 of 29
Steak or Salmon! I really need some food now. Gosh I'm hungry.
post #5 of 29
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by lookingglass View Post
Steak or Salmon! I really need some food now. Gosh I'm hungry.
No stash at your desk Heather?
post #6 of 29
Definitely a hamburger!
post #7 of 29
hot dogs with chips and soda.
post #8 of 29
The hubby makes the best bbq'd chicken breasts!!! YUM! But he always has to throw in a pack of hot dogs...normally I stay away from that sorta stuff but I just can't resist a nice bbq'd almost burnt hot dog with plenty of mustard!

Oh, I'd like to ask...why do we call this a ''radio'' question and how did this come about?

Gracias!

Hilda >^..^<
post #9 of 29
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hilda>^..^< View Post
The hubby makes the best bbq'd chicken breasts!!! YUM! But he always has to throw in a pack of hot dogs...normally I stay away from that sorta stuff but I just can't resist a nice bbq'd almost burnt hot dog with plenty of mustard!

Oh, I'd like to ask...why do we call this a ''radio'' question and how did this come about?

Gracias!

Hilda >^..^<
Oh I love throwing a hotdog on the grill when I cook something else too! They're soooooooooo good!

Well, my sister in law lives out of state, and everyday she'd email me the question that they asked the listeners on her radio station to call in and answer/give opinions on...........one day I got the bright idea to pass it on to you guys...
post #10 of 29
Definetly hamburgers and hot dogs . They are heaven on earth!
post #11 of 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by kittylover4ever View Post

Well, my sister in law lives out of state, and everyday she'd email me the question that they asked the listeners on her radio station to call in and answer/give opinions on...........one day I got the bright idea to pass it on to you guys...
Well that makes good sense to me! Thanks for the clear-up!

Hilda >^..^<
post #12 of 29
Brauts!

At my parents place, we grill outside all year round too
post #13 of 29
pork tenderloin! my dad makes it on the grill and it is soooooo good
post #14 of 29
Thread Starter 
You all need to give me some of your recipes for cooking things on the grill........
post #15 of 29
I love almost anything on the BBQ! My parents make some awesome salmon. But I love everything!
post #16 of 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miagi's_Mommy View Post
hot dogs with chips and soda.
post #17 of 29
I love steaks on the bbq
post #18 of 29
We grill several months out of the year. I like Brats and like Hilda burnt hot dogs.
post #19 of 29
Skirt Steaks
Burgers
Hot dogs
Brauts
post #20 of 29
I eat seafood but not other meat, I would say that my favourite BBQ food is king prawns, done on a skewer with onion, green pepper, chilli, and garlic. Halloumi (cypriot) cheese is also really good BBQd
post #21 of 29
I love a good rump steak (well done, none of that rare still mooing stuff)!!!!
post #22 of 29
Steak!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(i do love hamburgers, ribs, and bbq though- memphis has the best bbq!!!)
post #23 of 29
Chicken burgers!
post #24 of 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hilda>^..^< View Post
The hubby makes the best bbq'd chicken breasts!!!
I have a question... how many breasts does a chicken have?
post #25 of 29
Brats! Or Chicken!
post #26 of 29
Anything that comes from the grill!

Corn on the Cob
Salmon
Burger
Brats
Ribs

YUMMY!!
post #27 of 29
Sausages or chicken.
post #28 of 29
tastes good on a bbq, I love hot dogs and hamburgers and of course a nice thick juicy steak.
post #29 of 29
Steak or boneless chicken breast(skinless) soaked in italian dressing(fat free). Thats sooooooooo yummy!! Ok-now Im hungry.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Radio question for the day: 02/09/07