TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Cats and Other Animals › Pet Pics › Skeeter Beeter :)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Skeeter Beeter :)

post #1 of 14
Thread Starter 
Heres the newest addition to the family. He barely sits still for a moment,hehe.





Isnt he so adorable??
post #2 of 14
Lookit that face.

Such and adorable little booger!
post #3 of 14
He's adorable.

The look on his face in the first picture is priceless!
post #4 of 14
Yes, he definitely is!!
post #5 of 14
Oh he so adorable!!!
post #6 of 14
he's adorable! what breed is he and how are him and Amy and the kitties getting along?
post #7 of 14
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miagi's_Mommy View Post
he's adorable! what breed is he and how are him and Amy and the kitties getting along?
I was gonna make ya'all guess his breed!! I will tell ya hes not a *breed*, lol..hes a "designer mutt" j/k not really. But he is a 1/2 and 1/2. The dogs well....they have their moments and of course the cats arent too thrilled!!
post #8 of 14
how big is he? he looks like a boston terrier or an american bulldog. what's his story?
post #9 of 14
Wow, he's ADORABLE!!
post #10 of 14
What a doll!!!!! He is sooo cute!!!!!
post #11 of 14
what cuties, such dolls and so cute
post #12 of 14
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miagi's_Mommy View Post
how big is he? he looks like a boston terrier or an american bulldog. what's his story?
You got part of him correct He also *supposedly* has cocker spaniel in him , but I dont see it. He doesnt have a story,lol. I actually got him from the girl who does my photography, she just doesnt have much time for him and wanted a better home for him.
post #13 of 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by catloverin_ks View Post
I actually got him from the girl who does my photography, she just doesnt have much time for him and wanted a better home for him.
well then, he certainly did get a better home & a whole new fur-family to love
he is a cutie-pie
post #14 of 14
Aww, I hope he settles in well.
This is the guy who does the dishes right? At least he helps out around the house.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Pet Pics
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Cats and Other Animals › Pet Pics › Skeeter Beeter :)