OMG!!!! Some people are just sick, sick, sick!!!

juliekit

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Wow, I am sure there is a place in he*l for this man and for his girlfriend who allowed this to happen!

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I live an hour away from there and it was on the news last night. But, they didn't say on the news that the girlfriend may be involved too! If she was involved, I think both of them should go to prison! That is one (or two) extremely disturbed individuals!

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Im almost afraid to read the story.....

Ok-I started to read it, and dont wanna finish.

I just know theres no word for scum bags like him

RIP sweet kittys.

kittyprincess

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
ugh that is so sad!!!! people like him need to be thrown in a fireplace!!!! hope those kitties are resting in piece and haunting him at night!!!

crittergirl

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
OMG! I cannot even bear to think of them poor kitties suffering such a painful death! IMO they did not get a stiff enough sentence!
RIP Sweet kitties~! Play happily at the Bridge where no one will ever hurt you again!

creepyowl

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I love the quote at the end "We were both drunk I don't remember anything" I would never be that drunk to do that to any animal! They should be burned at the stake for that!

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Creepyowl

I love the quote at the end "We were both drunk I don't remember anything" I would never be that drunk to do that to any animal! They should be burned at the stake for that!
Exactly!!!! You don't just get drunk and do something so hideous unless you were a disturbed person to start with.

The poor little babies

consumerkitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It seems like his sentence for such a horrible crime is light but most people who commit violent crimes against animals get no jail time at all. They get probation, suspended sentences, community service, barred from owning animals and/or fines. They just get a slap on the wrist because their victims were "just animals".

I'm glad to see that monster has to serve nearly a year in prison for the horrible thing he has done. He should get at least 5 years but the way the justice system is now, this is a major victory.

silentnate

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Alcohol is no excuse and a year isn't long enough considering previous charges

Sometimes I wish posters wouldn't put up these threads however as they cause so much distress

hilda>^..^<

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by silentNate

Sometimes I wish posters wouldn't put up these threads however as they cause so much distress
Yeah, what he said.

Hilda >^..^<

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sophiec

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Originally Posted by Hilda>^..^<

Yeah, what he said.

Hilda >^..^<
sorry

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have said it here before, and I will say it again, some people are just evil.

There is a special place in Hell for the both of them.

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Y'all are right - there is a special place full of fire and brimstone for those two!

I'll move this to SOS where we put stories of abuse and the all too lenient punishments for the crimes.

furryferals

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm not psychic,I just see through people
Originally Posted by SophieC

sorry
Don't be sorry for caring enough to bring this to peoples attention.
It was quite obvious from the title of the thread that it would be disturbing.

We are all animal lovers and if we don't get upset and angry and some choose not to see what is happening all around us,then nothing will ever change.

I recently had a kitten about three weeks old tied up in a plastic bag.numerous
'adults' saw the scumbag throw her into a river but did absolutely nothing to help,
It took a fourteen year old girl to actually wade in and save the poor little mite if it had'nt been for the girl and air trapped in the bag she would have drowned

She died a week later,but she felt the most love for that week that she probly
never even had felt before.

tru

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I think what was done was truly horrid and it angers and saddens me at the same time when I read/hear of such things. I do believe that it's important for those of us who care to know about such things happening though so we can get stirred up enough to act when we know about abuse.

I may never have adopted two kittens from the pound if it hadn't been thrown in my face through a link on this site about the terrible way they are put down.

Often times when we think everything is nice and rosy, we tend to relax and are not compelled into action. So, as much as I don't like seeing the cruelty that exists in this world, knowing about it helps make me a bit better human being I think.

sweets

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Apparantly, he's not going to jail for the cruelty to these kittens, but because he broke parole for that crime! If I read the article correctly, they had gotten drunk several months ago and brought up on charges. They were given parole with the stipulation that he stay away from his girlfriend and her cats. Someone discovered that he moved back in and brought him back to court. Thats why he's going to jail! Wonderful court system!

I'm glad it finally caught up with him! Now I can't wait till he tells someone exactly WHY he's in jail! There's a special place in jail for people who abuse animals and children...and its not a happy place.

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Sweets

Apparantly, he's not going to jail for the cruelty to these kittens, but because he broke parole for that crime! If I read the article correctly, they had gotten drunk several months ago and brought up on charges. They were given parole with the stipulation that he stay away from his girlfriend and her cats. Someone discovered that he moved back in and brought him back to court. Thats why he's going to jail! Wonderful court system!

I'm glad it finally caught up with him! Now I can't wait till he tells someone exactly WHY he's in jail! There's a special place in jail for people who abuse animals and children...and its not a happy place.
I agree with you.