At My Wits END!!!!

furry4fury

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
How many things need to go wrong before we get a break?????

My husband and I have this happen every year around this time....Things just start happening and its never good stuff.....
Let me start from the beginning....Just before Christmas our wheel bearings went on our car...not just one but both. Husband is a heavy duty mechanic so it wasn't so bad....Christmas day our Beard had to be catherized for Urinary blockage...New Years we are coming back from Calgary from dropping my son off back at his dad's our front brakes went...Then Beard had to be taken back to the vet to be catherized again. Then Precious jumped onto our wood stove and burned her front pads...(they've healed very nicely I might add). This cold weather hits and my mother-in-laws water pipe (which is attached to our well water pump) freezes...She's had no water since Sat. Our rad on our car is leaking. Now my mother-in-laws toilet came loose from the floor, and the the pipe is now frozen to where we can't pour water down the toilet....
Our garage door won't work, and our flash light suddenly with a new batter blew out two bulbs......
When does this end????????????????????

Are we the only ones that have this bad of luck....and its not just this once, it's every year!!!!!!
I'm angry and I'm depressed. I just want to sit down and cry. Then we have kids, and work on top of dealing with all this stuff at home...you have to separate them when you come to work and not let it affect you.....HOW THE H*&# DO YOU DO THAT???????????
please some words of encouragement

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
When it rains, it POURS!! Or so it seems. We always have bad stuff happen all together. DH says we have "buzzards luck" lol. I am sending many *encouragement* vibes to you both. I hope things get better soon!!!

juliekit

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Im sorry this is happening to you, I know it may seem like the end of the world, but its not! This happens to the majority of us, and alot of the times I feel like the world (and forgive me...and God) is against me.

What i've learned is that you need to look at your problems as seperate, SMALL problems. If you look at things as a whole it will seems like the world is coming down on you.

swampwitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The really difficult stuff in my life has usually happened in February, so I breathe a sigh of relief every year when the month is over.

Originally Posted by furry4fury

...Then we have kids, and work on top of dealing with all this stuff at home...you have to separate them when you come to work and not let it affect you.....HOW THE H*&# DO YOU DO THAT???????????...
I remind myself that I am showing my daughter how to handle disappointment, and that helps me control myself.

It sounds like you have had your share of troubles for 2007. Maybe it's all over and done with now. All you can do is keep trying and things will somehow work out. I'm sending good thoughts your way and I'm sure things will brighten up soon. Hang in there.

Cheers, from
SwampWitch

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Try looking for the one good thing that happens everyday and concentrate on that. Then the bad stuff doesn't seem so bad.

:hug:

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My month has been extremely sucky too, but I just keep saying to myself "This too, shall pass" and "What does not kill you, makes you stronger" these 2 quotes give me a lot of comfort for some reason
hope your luck turns around soon!

hilda>^..^<

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katiemae1277

"What does not kill you, makes you stronger"
I've leaned on this alot in my life too. But from what you're describing, if this quote is true, then you should be strong enough to bench-press a house by now!

Hang in there kiddo...its sure to get better sooner or later.

Hilda >^..^<

godiva

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I can relate!! Sometimes it seems that everything that can go wrong will go wrong... I just want to fast forward through the next three years to see if things will ever get better.

*hugs*
Hang in there... we're still alive and have cute kitties to snuggle with.
They always make me feel better.

kittenkiya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Honey, what you need is:

and then you need this:

and then you need more of these:

Hope that helps just a l ittle.

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by KittenKiya

Honey, what you need is:

and then you need this:

and then you need more of these:

Hope that helps just a l ittle.
I hope things start getting better for you soon

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aww, I know at times it seems when it rains, it pours.......hang in there, and have faith that this too shall pass.............

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Remember the things in your life that have gone right when all this stuff happens.