People like this make me soo MAD, this is soo sad R.I.P poor baby

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok there has been a story on the news that was ongoing all weekend now people had their own opinions on things and such all weekend, but this is just a sad story, please keep this family in your prayers, I cant believe some one would do this to their own child
This poor little girl lost her life too soon
and this was just such a sad story! I feel for the girls family, mind u were the little girl was found was right down the street from my grandmas and well that same street was where my brother used to live! But i am in very angry at the whole situation and it really does sadden me, what is humanity coming to these days?? Now the father did confess to the murder of his daughter but he was arrested while the search of this little girl was going on for different reasons dealing with another child
it just really makes u think about things! The family has set up a fund around here for the little girl so they can have a proper funeral, me and my donated a few dollars (thats all we had that day) at the one local little store, people also have made a little memorial for the girl with teddy bears and such where she was found I want to add to that memorial, such a young girl, she was only 23 months old
she lost her life so young, but hopefully she can rest in peace now!! I just cant believe that someone would do that to their own child
Please keep this family in your prayers

Here is the link to the news article about the little girl, if u search you can find more dealing with the whole situation but this is the most recent one!
http://www.thepittsburghchannel.com/...62/detail.html

May her soul rest in peace now

for the last week all u see is stuff dealing with children, ranging from child abuse to kidnappings
its just making me so mad and is making me wonder how can people really do this ????

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have said it before, and I will say it again, some people are just evil.

At least the precious little girl is in Heaven now, and someone will look after her.

cele

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I work in the area and I've been praying and watching this story all week since the little girl went missing last weekend and just cried when she was found. But when I heard a few days ago that her father actually admitted to putting her outside in just a diaper, sweater and blanket in sub-zero temperatures, I just lost it! I can't think of anything bad enough to do to him to make him suffer like that sweet angel did. She did nothing to deserve that and he is just evil through and through.

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thats just plain EVIL!!! I dont have any kind of sympathy for a POS like that-he WILL get what he deserves!!

RIP sweet baby girl.

clairebear

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It would be bad enough if he did this to another child, but his OWN child? How can someone do that to thier own baby.

hilda>^..^<

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
God help us & forgive us for treating our children and each other this way.

Rest in peace lil' one...
Hilda >^..^<

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok so there was an article in the paper today/yesterday (i havent been to sleep yet) and well it makes more sense and also gives more info than what the news did, and actually this made everything more clearer and well everyone already had their own suspicions and such on this whole situation over the weekend, its just amazing that someone would do this
This all just makes me soo mad
but here is the latest article with more information and well it was more correct than the news information, this is just a horrible situation all the way around, but at least now her soul can rest, even though she never really got a chance to live!!!

http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/07040/760743-56.stm

R.I.P sweet angel :angel2:

What is wrong with people these days

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ProudKittieMom

Ok so there was an article in the paper today/yesterday (i havent been to sleep yet) and well it makes more sense and also gives more info than what the news did, and actually this made everything more clearer and well everyone already had their own suspicions and such on this whole situation over the weekend, its just amazing that someone would do this
This all just makes me soo mad
but here is the latest article with more information and well it was more correct than the news information, this is just a horrible situation all the way around, but at least now her soul can rest, even though she never really got a chance to live!!!

http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/07040/760743-56.stm

R.I.P sweet angel :angel2:

What is wrong with people these days
That was a beautiful baby, at least now she is in heaven with Jesus, and she won't be cold or hurt by nobody no more.

tavia'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
How could the mother let him do this and do nothing to stop him to save her baby. That poor dear child may she play happily in heaven
and may this awful man fry for what he did.