Pitiful, and heartbreaking.....

alikatt

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
That poor puppy! What is wrong with people, seriously? That poor dear could have been killed. Hat's off to the lady that picked him up though. I'm sure he'll find a great home and he'll get all the love and attention he very well deserves.

hilda>^..^<

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh the poor, poor sweetheart...my heart goes out to him...I hope he finds a good, loving, safe home soon!

Hilda >^..^<

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise

How hard is it to take him to a shelter or vet or some place that can re-home him!?!?!?!

lisasha3

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Some people should just not own pets - EVER!!
That's why it took me so long to look for an apartment before I had my house - I was NOT going to give up my furbaby. (I only had Zoey at the time, but she is family - PERIOD!)
Idiots!

sweet72947

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
That kinda thing happens alot. I volunteer at a rescue shelter, and periodically we have dogs left tied to the gate. The most recent one was a very sweet black lab we named "Marina" who was adopted last weekend. In our minds, the people who dropped her off didn't deserve her.

auntsewissa

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
There is just zero excuse for that. Kudos to the woman that picked him up! Why are people too stupid and scared to take an animal to the shelter when they can no longer care for it? I just don't get it!

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Originally Posted by alikatt

That poor puppy! What is wrong with people, seriously? That poor dear could have been killed. Hat's off to the lady that picked him up though. I'm sure he'll find a great home and he'll get all the love and attention he very well deserves.
That is a very busy intersection where he was found. Very lucky he was found. I'm sure they will find him a good home.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katachtig

That is a very busy intersection where he was found. Very lucky he was found. I'm sure they will find him a good home.
I know!! I used to live in CO and I remember that being a VERY busy road. I sure hope he gets a good home too.

leto86

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Dragoriana

How hard is it to take him to a shelter or vet or some place that can re-home him!?!?!?!

At the rescue I hep run, we see alot of cats come in that were originally going to be dropped off at another place. But because of the $40+ surrender fee, they couldn't.
Not everyone has the money to pay for an animal that sometimes isn't even theirs(strays brought in). hence why we ask for a donation, but there's no set fee.

Poor pup though. I bet he finds an awesome furever home.

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Originally Posted by LSULOVER

Is there any updates on this puppy?
Last night on the news, they said that lots of people came forward to adopting him and they are currently going through the screening process. He is a healthy, friendly guy.

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Last night on the news, they said that lots of people came forward to adopting him and they are currently going through the screening process. He is a healthy, friendly guy.
That is good to hear, I hope he finds a forever home soon.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Thats awesome!! I am glad someone else had an update for us.