TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
sad she died today.she had her issues but seemed to be a kind person

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OMG. I know a lot of people didn't like her, but she came a long way from her bad background.

RIP. Poor little girl has no mom and a fight over who her dad really is.

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I feel bad for her 5 month old daughter - but then again, her mom was one messed up woman.

I'm not surprised - and I would put money on a drug overdose.

Yes, I'm a cynic.

psjauntie

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I have just heard on the news that Anna Nicole Smith died. I have really never liked her, but what a waste of life. OOPS i JUST SAW ANOTHER THREAD NEVER MIND.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by neetanddave

OMG. I know a lot of people didn't like her, but she came a long way from her bad background.

RIP. Poor little girl has no mom and a fight over who her dad really is.
I know, I thought that was sad too

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow!! I am shocked actually, well maybe not *that* shocked.....now I gotta go read the article.

Hmm, makes ya wonder if maybe the diet pills had anything to do with it?? And of course theres always a chance it was drugs.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

firsttimeowner

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
was always sad to see her so howard stern and how he ssmeed to make fun of her weight.i kinda laways felt bad fopr her.she was flawed but i dont know any person who isnt flaawed god knows im far far far far from perfect

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I always pity people like her...eveyrone focuses on everything she does. You think she's got everything going for her, but she's really miserable inside. That poor daughter of hers....what a messed up life she'll likely have!

larussa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
died today in CA. I am shocked about this, I have on CNN now to hear details, don't know yet what she died from....what a shame, feel sorry for the new baby, very sad.

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by white cat lover

That poor daughter of hers....what a messed up life she'll likely have!
Honestly? I think that if people OTHER than Anna Nicole and/or her family are raising her, that this child just MIGHT have a chance at having a better life now!

I was more concerned about Anna raising her!

I used to watch Anna's TV show - it was like a car accident, and I just couldn't NOT watch it - and was horrified by how drugged out she always was. She was inarticulate most of the time, and had severe emotional issues.

I seriously hope that this child now has a chance to grow up in a more healthy environment.
But I DO feel badly that she now has no mother.

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
There are already two other threads going on this topic...

kittyprincess

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
OMG is she really dead?!?!? that is crazy, i wouldnt be surprised if she overdosed on painkillers or something. I do feel bad for her daughter though, who will she have now?? RIP anna nicole smith!!

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GingersMom

Honestly? I think that if people OTHER than Anna Nicole and/or her family are raising her, that this child just MIGHT have a chance at having a better life now!
I'm with you on that. With everything that was going on:

1) Never saw a dime of the old guy she married
2) Her son dying (mixture of meth and anti-depressents=heart attack)
3) The paternity suit in which the other guy (not Howard K. Stern) was proven to be the father.
4) The father fighting for rights for the girl
5) The suit with TrimSpa.

Umm..to me sounds like she died of OD according to the way they found her.

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by GingersMom

I used to watch Anna's TV show - it was like a car accident, and I just couldn't NOT watch it - and was horrified by how drugged out she always was. She was inarticulate most of the time, and had severe emotional issues.
We had a program on t.v over here a few years back for a few weeks that covered her day to day lifestyle and that's just how she was then, it was probably the same one?!.

A very troubled women.

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kittyprincess

OMG is she really dead?!?!? that is crazy, i wouldnt be surprised if she overdosed on painkillers or something. I do feel bad for her daughter though, who will she have now?? RIP anna nicole smith!!
The real father will take care of the daughter. He was basically about to be given custody rights anyways (according to the guy in our office that seems to know a lot more about her life than the girls do...)