TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › The highlight of my day...
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The highlight of my day...

post #1 of 13
Thread Starter 
Was 8-Bit running back and forth on our pillows this morning at 6am meowing at the top of his lungs. I guess you could say that he was hungry. He is the best alarm clock I've ever had.
post #2 of 13
Did someone forget to install a snooze button on him?
post #3 of 13
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by white cat lover View Post
Did someone forget to install a snooze button on him?
YES! He's very insistent.
post #4 of 13
He is hungry and doesn't want you to oversleep! I know someone who could use that alarm clock!
post #5 of 13
LOL! My 'alarm' goes off from the other side of the door and it's still loud as could be! Lil stinker!
post #6 of 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by lookingglass View Post
Was 8-Bit running back and forth on our pillows this morning at 6am meowing at the top of his lungs. I guess you could say that he was hungry. He is the best alarm clock I've ever had.
Not only that, but you will not forget to set him or be late because your electric went out.
post #7 of 13
And they say you can't train cats-I mean people!
post #8 of 13
I was woken this morning in the usual manner - 6.30am (not too bad), by Sonic dropping a toy on my face. The difference today, was that the toy he chose was furry and soaking wet. He must have been giving it swimming lessons in his water bowl. He then walked onto my face just as I threw it for him, so launched himself off my face with his rear claws digging in. I look as if I've been in a fight
post #9 of 13
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Epona View Post
I was woken this morning in the usual manner - 6.30am (not too bad), by Sonic dropping a toy on my face. The difference today, was that the toy he chose was furry and soaking wet. He must have been giving it swimming lessons in his water bowl. He then walked onto my face just as I threw it for him, so launched himself off my face with his rear claws digging in. I look as if I've been in a fight
Awww... honey ! I hope that your face heals soon.
post #10 of 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by lookingglass View Post
Was 8-Bit running back and forth on our pillows this morning at 6am meowing at the top of his lungs. I guess you could say that he was hungry. He is the best alarm clock I've ever had.
Anya's alarm has been set for 6 am for a while now. Let me state that my ELECTRONIC alarm is set for 7:15. Anya gets put out of the bedroom most mornings and told to play quietly by herself...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epona View Post
I was woken this morning in the usual manner - 6.30am (not too bad), by Sonic dropping a toy on my face. The difference today, was that the toy he chose was furry and soaking wet. He must have been giving it swimming lessons in his water bowl. He then walked onto my face just as I threw it for him, so launched himself off my face with his rear claws digging in. I look as if I've been in a fight
Ahhh, kitten morning crazies. I thought I was going to have a scar on my nose from those right after we got Anya. I think she decided that my nose was an evil alien being that was attacking my face. The next day we went and bought Soft Claws.
post #11 of 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by emily_325 View Post
Ahhh, kitten morning crazies. I thought I was going to have a scar on my nose from those right after we got Anya. I think she decided that my nose was an evil alien being that was attacking my face. The next day we went and bought Soft Claws.
I don't blame you, it's certainly the cue for a nail trim at least! Sonic is a horror in many ways (why are my cats both insane horrors? Other people have normal pets ) but at least he lies still and purrs while the nail clippers are in action
post #12 of 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Persi View Post
Not only that, but you will not forget to set him or be late because your electric went out.
I actually forgot to set my alarm this morning. Didn't matter though because about an hour before I was meant to get up there was a kitty nursing my ear. At first I was annoyed, but when I realized what I had done I was pretty proud of him for getting me up on time (or rather, entirely too early). Though I suspect he'd have woken me up regardless of whether his services were needed or not.
post #13 of 13
Last night i went to bed with all 3 of the dogs. Apparently Fosters has tought our two new pups Digger and Brownie where the most comfy spot in the house is!( we're planning on chaning their names if we keep them.) And these are NOT little dogs! They're big Good thing Colins working nights at the moment- there would have been no room on the bed for him I got rudely awakend though this morining when colin came home off duty at 6:30!:uhhhhhh!!! All 3 dogs and kolar the foster kitten went nutzo when daddy came home Talk about some LOUD alarm clocks
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › The highlight of my day...