The highlight of my day...

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Was 8-Bit running back and forth on our pillows this morning at 6am meowing at the top of his lungs. I guess you could say that he was hungry. He is the best alarm clock I've ever had.

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He is hungry and doesn't want you to oversleep!
I know someone who could use that alarm clock!

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lookingglass

Was 8-Bit running back and forth on our pillows this morning at 6am meowing at the top of his lungs. I guess you could say that he was hungry. He is the best alarm clock I've ever had.
Not only that, but you will not forget to set him or be late because your electric went out.

epona

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was woken this morning in the usual manner - 6.30am (not too bad), by Sonic dropping a toy on my face. The difference today, was that the toy he chose was furry and soaking wet. He must have been giving it swimming lessons in his water bowl. He then walked onto my face just as I threw it for him, so launched himself off my face with his rear claws digging in. I look as if I've been in a fight

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Epona

I was woken this morning in the usual manner - 6.30am (not too bad), by Sonic dropping a toy on my face. The difference today, was that the toy he chose was furry and soaking wet. He must have been giving it swimming lessons in his water bowl. He then walked onto my face just as I threw it for him, so launched himself off my face with his rear claws digging in. I look as if I've been in a fight
Awww... honey
! I hope that your face heals soon.

emily_325

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lookingglass

Anya's alarm has been set for 6 am for a while now. Let me state that my ELECTRONIC alarm is set for 7:15. Anya gets put out of the bedroom most mornings and told to play quietly by herself...

Originally Posted by Epona

Ahhh, kitten morning crazies. I thought I was going to have a scar on my nose from those right after we got Anya. I think she decided that my nose was an evil alien being that was attacking my face. The next day we went and bought Soft Claws.

epona

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by emily_325

Ahhh, kitten morning crazies. I thought I was going to have a scar on my nose from those right after we got Anya. I think she decided that my nose was an evil alien being that was attacking my face. The next day we went and bought Soft Claws.
I don't blame you, it's certainly the cue for a nail trim at least! Sonic is a horror in many ways (why are my cats both insane horrors? Other people have normal pets
) but at least he lies still and purrs while the nail clippers are in action

pekoe & nigel

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Persi

Not only that, but you will not forget to set him or be late because your electric went out.
I actually forgot to set my alarm this morning. Didn't matter though because about an hour before I was meant to get up there was a kitty nursing my ear. At first I was annoyed, but when I realized what I had done I was pretty proud of him for getting me up on time (or rather, entirely too early). Though I suspect he'd have woken me up regardless of whether his services were needed or not.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Last night i went to bed with all 3 of the dogs.
Apparently Fosters has tought our two new pups Digger and Brownie where the most comfy spot in the house is!
( we're planning on chaning their names if we keep them.) And these are NOT little dogs! They're big
Good thing Colins working nights at the moment- there would have been no room on the bed for him
I got rudely awakend though this morining when colin came home off duty at 6:30!:uhhhhhh!!! All 3 dogs and kolar the foster kitten went nutzo when daddy came home
Talk about some LOUD alarm clocks