Anyone going to watch the new Survivor tonight?

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Probably not. I like the show but Lee can't stand it and there is only 1 tv in the house!

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kittylover4ever

Come on Jannie.....you don't know what your missing!!!
Yeah there is always lots of drama and dumb ditzy people to laugh at!

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sorry, but after hearing about participants being starved it turns me off.

I never watched in the first place after hearing a participant in another country's version committed suicide after being voted off. Made me wonder about the show.

I have enjoyed "Endurance", the teen-age version shown on NBC the last few years. Lots of the same competition and back-biting and alliances - but no one's health is compromised!

silentnate

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm very much under the impression that after splitting the groups down racial lines last time this time they intend to have lots of challenges where one group is either rich or poor for the following week- living on beans or drinking champagne...
They did this on one of the UK's Big Brothers and it caused outrage, is Survivor is half as good I can't wait

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm not a big fan of survivor, I watched one season back when I was in high school, after that I stopped...

whuckleberry

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Well, I've watched every Survivor thus far, and after the last one I said I wasn't going to watch anymore (trying to cut down on tv addictions in general). But we'll see......

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

I have enjoyed "Endurance", the teen-age version shown on NBC the last few years. Lots of the same competition and back-biting and alliances - but no one's health is compromised!
Oh I loved that show! The moved it to Discovery Kids though and i don't have cable.
I know we are big dorks for watching the kids version of Survivor!

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Phenomsmom

Oh I loved that show! The moved it to Discovery Kids though and i don't have cable.
I know we are big dorks for watching the kids version of Survivor!
I know!
I don't have cable, either.

I just loved the one a couple of years ago in Hawaii. I was cheering Monroe and his teammate and was soooooooooooooooo glad the orange girl lost!
Egads, I sound so high school!

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well for some reason that Jezzy girl bugged me! I didn't get to watch it every saturday but when i didn't you couldn't tear me away from the tv!
We are so grown up!

larussa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I never cared for the Survivor shows tho I do watch and enjoy other reality programs. You enjoy it tho.

Moz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It has started! (At least here)
What is your favourite team so far? Most of my preseason faves are on Ravu (orange team).

silentnate

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I really like Yau-Man, he seems as cool as Cao-Boi from Cook Islands. I hope he gets closer to the final as Cao-Boi did so much for his tribe that it was sad when they voted him off

-heh, always wanted to use that smiley