if ya hit the super lotto?what would ya do

firsttimeowner

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
well id pay off most my familys houses and help my freinds.then id build a house in the side of a hill(it so ya can keep it heated very very cheaply)id add the best new solar cells out (so i get my power free).get a decent small car and motorcycle my house would be on at least 100 acress some where like nebraska where i can get it cheap.id have the abilty to adpot as many pets as i want i like dogs..rats snakes ferrets.lizards .batsand now cats.id get a cow for free milk i loveeeee milk.id donat a lot of money to are returning vets and other people in need.id build me the best computer out i build computers but can never afford the newest stuff

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
the newest stuff is always way over priced,
pack up the cats the computers, move some place warm to live.
heck i may even tell the wife. where i went

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I would move into a bigger house so I could keep more pets, set up a trust fund for my neice, start a no kill shelter, build houses for my family, and get them all new cars, and put the rest away for a rainy day!

sibohan2005

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I would pay off all debts that my parents, brother and I have accumulated then buy my parents a new car and maybe buy myself a new house (I have never owned a house) I would probably adopt more pets and continue doing some volunteer work

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

firsttimeowner

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
o im talking like 150 mill at least.no kill shelters sound awesume i used to volenter at a shelter it was so hard. so sad.i would go there and walk the dogs to socailize em. and sometimes ya would see the sad part of volentering there..i dont miss the sad stuff. was funny haveing that many freinds though all the dogs new me.i could even walk the ones that they said was agresive..i dont need a big house i live alone other then my pets my other rooms goes to waste pretty much

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I would pay off my (and my family's) debts, buy a nice but not extravagant house with some land, also start a no kill shelter and probably buy houses for my sisters and start a trust fund for my neice and nephew

Matt and I once talked about this and all he wants is a high diving board on the front lawn with no pool so people will know he is crazy

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by icklemiss21

Matt and I once talked about this and all he wants is a high diving board on the front lawn with no pool so people will know he is crazy
Yep crazy alright!!

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Now that would be worth winning the lotto for!

I'd be doing the same as most people here - pay off family's debts, trust fund for nephews, rescue lots of animals.

Think of all the good that would come of TCSers winning the lottery!

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by theimp98

the newest stuff is always way over priced,
pack up the cats the computers, move some place warm to live.
heck i may even tell the wife. where i went
We had a guy here in Canada that won some money and he didn't tell his wife. He waited until they separated legally before cashing in his ticket - his wife contested it and I'm not sure, but I think the courts gave her half since they were still together at the time of the winning jackpot.

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

I remember that, she got half and the judge fined him for witholding information from the courts in the divorce settlement
Oh yeah I remember that! What a prize that guy was.
$30 million he won, and he couldn't give his wife any?! Glad he cot fined.

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Yosemite

We had a guy here in Canada that won some money and he didn't tell his wife. He waited until they separated legally before cashing in his ticket - his wife contested it and I'm not sure, but I think the courts gave her half since they were still together at the time of the winning jackpot.
that is what he gets for not leaving the country,
anyway i was just kidding, i would not go without her. would be like leaving my animals behind. not going to happen

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Pay off student loan, DH's debt, & Mom's Debt. By mom a new place with a maid & fix up the old house to sell it. By all 3 of us cars. All 7 cats would get a full work up(blood & scans). Donate & invest. I guess pay MIL's debt too and new house since I am married now.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
First thing? Practice saying no to the myriad of relatives asking for a handout.

Then pay off the debts, build a nice house, hire a gardener so mom can still enjoy the daylilies, and me a pool boy - even though there's no pool.

essayons89

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'd take care of the debts of myself, parents, brother and sister. Get myself a house and build a fish house so I can have more and more fishies. I think I would still keep my job but I wouldn't work another day or hour of overtime in my life.

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I would pay off ALL our debts, and also every bill we got!! I would probly buy my mom a house and give her some $$$, I would make sure every animal shelter got some money, and hopefully be able to build me some sort of rescue/refuge for all the unwanted creatures(big and small)

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ok 150 mill?

I'd build my own home, in this area, but outside of the city....with lots of extra space/areas to foster some kitties. And of course it would have all the needed stuff, a pool, fireplace, hot tub, a few extra bedrooms....walk in closets, the works....and we would want the house to be kitty friendly, lots of holes and walkways between rooms & stuff, maybe their own "kitty condo bedroom" where the walls are made of cat paths!

pay off my debt/cars etc....buy a SUV for me (so I don't have to borrow DH's)

pay off my parents home, my sisters home, my sil's home, buy my baby sister a house.....pay off their debts

go on a vacation all around the world....Africa, Australia, Europe, Tahiti.....and of course bring the felines!

buy a shore home, somewhere close enough to either drive or fly.....
build a cabin in the Pocono's (I own an empty acre of land there....)

invest a big chunk....

start a trust for Jazzy.....

donate some.....

hmmmm....maybe a little lipo?!?!
followed up with a HOT personal trainer.....

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I would take care of my family & friends, and then open up a nationwide non profit cat rescue and name it "Susie's Kitties" We turn away no one! (of course now, that lotto would have to be a big WAD)