Someone make me go to bed

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so tired, but dont wanna go to bed!!
Its almost 2 am and my eyes are killing me. Someone make me go to bed.........

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I need to go to bed too but "King of Queens" is on and i love that show
That and i just washed the sheets a bit ago and can't drag myself off my butt (hey i'm comfy!) to go put them on the bed and go to sleep

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sleep is too overrated
maybe I am saying that because I never sleep
or well I am a night owl, I really do wish I could go to bed early but it never works, like yesterday I had a total of 4 hours sleep and I still didnt go to bed until 4 am and I was up since like 9 am, now that is some issues with sleep
and today the kitties made me sleep til 4 in the after noon
they were cuddling and when stormie cuddles then well i gotta take the oppurtunity to cuddle
and well its going to be a really late night for me
, also because of my sleeping I do have a good t.v schedule at night, but i do change it sometimes I was just watching the Sopranos
but i watch my charmed dvds when there is nothing on or nothing i like on

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i have always had a hard time sleeping. like today, went to bed at noon. Woke up at 5 been awake since. of course i dont get out of the office until at least 9.

I really do not know much about Tv shows these days. I have never seen the sopranos or charmed. i normaly just leave my TV on news, history channel, A&E , animal plant . How i mess around with some computer game or read. I do catch some of the sci fi shows. heheh the new battle star, dr. who.

scary.. i check to see what is on history and national geographic channels and will DVR them to watch sometimes at the office.

hilda>^..^<

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by theimp98

i have always had a hard time sleeping. like today, went to bed at noon. Woke up at 5 been awake since. of course i dont get out of the office until at least 9.

I really do not know much about Tv shows these days. I have never seen the sopranos or charmed. i normaly just leave my TV on news, history channel, A&E , animal plant . How i mess around with some computer game or read. I do catch some of the sci fi shows. heheh the new battle star, dr. who.

scary.. i check to see what is on history and national geographic channels and will DVR them to watch sometimes at the office.
Hey imp...did you happen to catch that show on either sci fi channel or discovery or one of those just recently about alien sightings and landings? Very cool!

I can't sleep either...but I am sleepy...just doing laundry.

Hilda >^..^<

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

The Sopranos is definetly a good thing to check out and it is on A&E it was a HBO Original but it just started on A&E recently, I am always watching A&E
but it started not to long ago, def a good show. And well charmed is a show about witchcraft and things like that, i like it and surprisingley my oldest brother watches it too
but thats only reruns on TNT now

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Hilda>^..^<

Hey imp...did you happen to catch that show on either sci fi channel or discovery or one of those just recently about alien sightings and landings? Very cool!
Yes i saw those, along with the one that was one national geographic the other day.
I also listen to coast to coast am every night http://www.coasttocoastam.com/
its somethign to listen to. That would be a whole new topic. Do you beleave in UFO's.
. that is one of that;s radio shows main subject matters is UFO's

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ProudKittieMom

The Sopranos is definetly a good thing to check out and it is on A&E it was a HBO Original but it just started on A&E recently, I am always watching A&E
but it started not to long ago, def a good show. And well charmed is a show about witchcraft and things like that, i like it and surprisingley my oldest brother watches it too
but thats only reruns on TNT now
hmm i could rent season one from netflixs and give it a shot.
people keep telling me i need to watch 24 also

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

hmm i could rent season one from netflixs and give it a shot.
people keep telling me i need to watch 24 also
24 I have never seen I have heard of it though it just didnt seem that interesting to me
The Sopranos I just started watching recently I didnt think it was going to be that good for some reason, and me I am interested in the knowledge of the mafia
I have done alot of reports on the mafia, theres just something that interests me with it, but everything I seen was based on real life and everything but in the Sopranoes there is a couple different episodes that actually do show true events but the change the names of the characters and what not, so I though hey why not I will give it a try, I missed the one episode I really wanted to see tho

hilda>^..^<

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Yes i saw those, along with the one that was one national geographic the other day.
I also listen to coast to coast am every night http://www.coasttocoastam.com/
its somethign to listen to. That would be a whole new topic. Do you beleave in UFO's.
. that is one of that;s radio shows main subject matters is UFO's
I've never seen one myself but there are other things I've never seen that I believe in...s'called having faith I believe. It wouldn't surprise me one bit to find out that there is life somewhere other than Earth....wouldn't surprise me one bit!

Hilda>^..^<

strange_wings

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My husband gets off work around 11pm then stays up play WoW till I force him to go to bed around 4 am

It's messed up my already inconsistant sleep schedule, since there's no way I'm going to be able to sleep if he yells at the game.
It's too bad that tv this time of night is paid programming or reruns of what I already watched earlier in the evening. I find myself watching a lot of History Channel lately too, a lot of the other channels don't have anything new yet.

As for UFOs... I'm sure everything already thinks I'm off my rocker from the ghostie thread in the behavior section
... I've seen a something weird when I was 8 years old that was most certainly not stars or planes moving around in the sky. Last summer I sat outside and watched a glowing orange ball hover above a nearby field for over half an hour. It wasn't a light from a farm, tower, too large to be a star/planet, and stayed in one spot for too long to have been ball lightning.

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Hilda>^..^<

I've never seen one myself but there are other things I've never seen that I believe in...s'called having faith I believe. It wouldn't surprise me one bit to find out that there is life somewhere other than Earth....wouldn't surprise me one bit!

Hilda>^..^<
I have seen 2 things, that i could not explain, one even made the local news here. Cause they also had police in car camera one it. Looked like a bright light over cleveland that seemed to keep changing color. Everyone in my networking class saw it. I dont know what it was, it was in the sky, so that makes it a UFO. they have never came out with the offical word as to what it was

I would hope that we are not alone, that would make things very lonely. guess you could call me a dont want to be skeptic

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by strange_wings

My husband gets off work around 11pm then stays up play WoW till I force him to go to bed around 4 am

that is mean
you should never force someone off of wow

by the way, did you go check to see if maybe you had a crop circle in the morning?

oh yea, the other thing i was saw was on a hunting trip, we saw a light that seemd to be zipping back and forth accross a lake, then it shot up into the air. hehe at least i was never alone when i saw those things.

strange_wings

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

that is mean
you should never force someone off of wow

by the way, did you go check to see if maybe you had a crop circle in the morning?

oh yea, the other thing i was saw was on a hunting trip, we saw a light that seemd to be zipping back and forth accross a lake, then it shot up into the air. hehe at least i was never alone when i saw those things.
He's been playing WoW for months, practically since it came out, all the darn time. He's been at 70 for a while now too
I highly doubt a little time away from sleep hurts anything.

There was no way I was going to walk all the way over and check where that thing was! When I said nearby I didn't mean right near my house
I'd have been running down the road away from it if that were the case. I saw Fire In The Sky when I was little and for some reason the thought of "little grey men" has creeped me out since, maybe it's the eyes.

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
hhaha, i have to many alts to get to 70, have a shaman at 63 and warrior at 65 along with blood elf to 25. but its still all new, new things to look at and kill new loot to get. plus of couse we need all that gold now to get the flying mounts and flying epic mount. Takes time and hard work haha..

yes i play wow.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well considering it's almost 4 am here i think i should at least "try" to go to bed. Wish me luck
I'm wide awake

hilda>^..^<

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I have seen 2 things, that i could not explain, one even made the local news here. Cause they also had police in car camera one it. Looked like a bright light over cleveland that seemed to keep changing color. Everyone in my networking class saw it. I dont know what it was, it was in the sky, so that makes it a UFO. they have never came out with the offical word as to what it was

I would hope that we are not alone, that would make things very lonely. guess you could call me a dont want to be skeptic
Continuing on from last night...as I said, I've never seen anything unusual. My big sis however...Yikes! It was the late 60s and she awoke one night in our home with a start! She could hear loud noises...like a big engine but whirling...her cats were sitting up on the bed, eyes transfixed on the windows. She didn't dare open her curtains...she was really scared...but could see through her near-shear curtains, lights everywhere...going round and round in circles...they hovered there for a while then took off in an easterly direction (towards the canal behind our home) then came back towards the house again, back and forth, several times over...then finally they left. She was sooooo afraid...probably didn't move or sleep a wink the rest of the night.

Hilda >^..^<