Just Saw The Cutest Commercials This Evening...

hilda>^..^<

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It was for Taco Bell and featured these two 'talking' Lions! Have y'all seen them? They showed two different ones this evening...my fav being the one where the two lions are discussing 'carne asada' and the correct pronounciation of the words! The one lion tells the other that you need to pronounce it like Ricardo Montalban!!! Carrrrrrrrne Asaaaaaada! It was wonderful!

Hilda >^..^<

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
lol i love that one!
my absolute favorite one right now is the Burger King one with their verion of "I am man hear me roar"
That one is hystrical

karmasmom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

lol i love that one!
my absolute favorite one right now is the Burger King one with their verion of "I am man hear me roar"
That one is hystrical
I agree I love the Taco Bell one. Is th eBurger Kink on e the one with the guys singing about how they are starving? They want the Texas Double Whopper? If it is I hate that one. They make it seem like its just for men. What if a girl wants it. I mean we get that hungry too sometimes. It seems very sexist and one sided to me. Granted it is funny but makes me mad at the same time.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by KarmasMom

I agree I love the Taco Bell one. Is th eBurger Kink on e the one with the guys singing about how they are starving? They want the Texas Double Whopper? If it is I hate that one. They make it seem like its just for men. What if a girl wants it. I mean we get that hungry too sometimes. It seems very sexist and one sided to me. Granted it is funny but makes me mad at the same time.
yea it's that one- but i say forget the whole feminism thing on it- it's just suppsed to be funny.
i like that one even more than colin does
but then again i can probably eat more food than him in a single serving