Tennis

van

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Anyone here play or/and watch tennis? If yes who is your favorite proffesional player? Who is your least favorite? My favorite is Andy Roddick, while my least favorite is Fernando Gonzales(some Chilean who's fans irritate me so much ). On the Australian open, every time he managed to score on either James Blake, Raphael Nadal or Leyton Hewitt, his fans would cheer as if he won the championship. Sometimes it even appeared as if they were jeering at the opposing player(what a nerve!
)Anyways, thanks for reading and let me know if you are a tennis fan.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Nope sorry, i'm not a tennis fan at all. I'm sure some will come along soon and post though

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
psst i will admit here, that i played tennis with my mother. and even with a old gf i had.
However i have never watched the pro's

duchess15

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I played in middle school, high school and college. After switching schools I had to get a job so I stopped playing. I am trying to get back into it now, but not anywhere as competitive as before.
My favorite player was Steffi Graf. My least favorite are the Williams sisters. I don't watch that much anymore because there isn't really anyone I like.

snuzy

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Van

Anyone here play or/and watch tennis? If yes who is your favorite proffesional player? Who is your least favorite? My favorite is Andy Roddick, while my least favorite is Fernando Gonzales(some Chilean who's fans irritate me so much ). On the Australian open, every time he managed to score on either James Blake, Raphael Nadal or Leyton Hewitt, his fans would cheer as if he won the championship. Sometimes it even appeared as if they were jeering at the opposing player(what a nerve!
)Anyways, thanks for reading and let me know if you are a tennis fan.
I love to play tennis. (Definitely just an amateur though) DH and I usually play as much as possible when the warm weather arrives. Unfortunately he had ACL surgery last June so we missed most of the season. Can't wait for spring. I like James Blake. And I'm getting kind of tired of Roger Federer winning everything. How can he be that much better than everyone else.? Do tennis players get tested for steroids? We don't have cable so I only get to see it when its Wimbledon, US or French open on the major networks.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

van

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Snuzy

And I'm getting kind of tired of Roger Federer winning everything. How can he be that much better than everyone else.?
I am glad he beat Fernando Gonzales AKA Gonzo on the Australian Open. Gonzales was getting on my nerves.

cococat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love tennis and play often. I still like Sampras