TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › I just told a complete stranger to shut up....
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

I just told a complete stranger to shut up....

post #1 of 15
Thread Starter 
I need to know mineral(is that the word I want) levels in cat & dog formulas so I can find a new food for Damita. I keep on calling companies & one lady wasn't answering my questions. I told her "Shut up & listen to me!" She kept telling me, "Oh I don't know those...." but wouldn't ever let me finish my sentence!! ARGH! I'm not saying what company it was, I was rather un-impressed & e-mailed them to let them know their customer service stunk.

I can't believe I freaked out on her!
post #2 of 15
lol....there's plenty of days when i've felt like telling someone that
post #3 of 15
Can you come and work in my office? There are a few people who need to hear those words!
post #4 of 15
Don't worry hon, I've done the SAME thing.

There are many people out there who think that their voice must be heard and that their opinions matter at all times.

Those are the people that should not be in customer service because they can't listen.

Don't be ashamed, she wasn't listening...she probably needed to be yelled at from the sounds of it.
post #5 of 15
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenomsmom View Post
Can you come and work in my office? There are a few people who need to hear those words!
Gladly! I can be oh so nice when answering the phone, but if you aren't listening to me, I'm gonna tell ya off!
post #6 of 15
You aren't the only one who would do that!
post #7 of 15
I could use you as well. But you know, customer service doesn't even exist anymore in my opinion. I hate it when I go to this gas station by my house. The chick in there is ALWAYS on her cellphone, and she'll look at me, so I tell her what I need, and she'll pause, and say "Oh I'm sorry, what did you say?" Get off your damn phone and you would have heard me the first time!
post #8 of 15
I swear, customer service, almost in every sense of the word, has gone downhill.


Hilda >^..^<
post #9 of 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by alikatt View Post
I could use you as well. But you know, customer service doesn't even exist anymore in my opinion. I hate it when I go to this gas station by my house. The chick in there is ALWAYS on her cellphone, and she'll look at me, so I tell her what I need, and she'll pause, and say "Oh I'm sorry, what did you say?" Get off your damn phone and you would have heard me the first time!
I HEAR ya!!!! There's no common sense or common courtesy any more. I work as a receptionist and I hear all the time from people how wonderful it is to have someone pleasant answer the phone....I just don't know how anyone can be any different. The idea of me being rude or short with a client on the phone is foreign to me. It bugs me when I get the rude treatment.....I'm a paying customer and your being rude to ME!!!!! I think I shut up now....that is one of my pet peeves....heehee
Denise
post #10 of 15
Bless ya - I wouldn't blame you for one moment!!!

I work in Customer Service - and I know how important it is to listen, get it right, and if you're not sure, have the brains to go and ask someone who does know the answer!!!

Customers come first, every time!!

Well done you!!
post #11 of 15
Naw, I wouldn't feel too bad about it.

Seems like she needed to close her trap and open the ear canals for a bit...and I too agree that customer service is not what it used to be.
post #12 of 15
Natalie, I can't imagine little sweet you being rude
post #13 of 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by white cat lover View Post
I need to know mineral(is that the word I want) levels in cat & dog formulas so I can find a new food for Damita. I keep on calling companies & one lady wasn't answering my questions. I told her "Shut up & listen to me!" She kept telling me, "Oh I don't know those...." but wouldn't ever let me finish my sentence!! ARGH! I'm not saying what company it was, I was rather un-impressed & e-mailed them to let them know their customer service stunk.

I can't believe I freaked out on her!

good job. i have had to tell more then few people shut up, i talk you listen.
soemtimes that is what it takes to get the job done
post #14 of 15
It sounds like she might not have even heard it.
post #15 of 15
OOH I HAVE went off way worse on the phone to complete strangers.

I can get down right RUDE and hateful...hehe.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › I just told a complete stranger to shut up....