Radio question of the day: 02/07/07

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If your elementary school principle were to see you on the street, would he/she remember you? In other words, were you a good kid or a bad kid?

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes! actually, my 4th grade teacher did volunteer at the shelter where I volunteer and adopted a dog from there.
I knew who she was right away but I was always a good kid.
I never got into fights or anything or detention. I was miss goody two shoes.
oh you meant principal sorry.
I am not sure if they'd recognize me then.

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My elementary principal was a my Fathers best friend in high school and college and still is ........
but my high school principal wasnt ........ and he will definitely remember me!

emrldsky

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Probably not...I was only ever in his office one time for fighting, and that was it. He might remember my brothers, though.

The Assistant Principal of my high school would remember me as, "John and Lee's good little sister." lol When I went to high school, any teacher that had taught my brothers asked me the same questions, "Are you related to John or Lee?" "Yes, I am." "You're not...like them, are you?" "Nope, I'm definitely better behaved." "*huge sigh of relief*"

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The principal no, but a lot of my teachers remember me!
For being a sweet student.

katl8e

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
As a military brat, I rarely stayed in any school, for an entire year and I never had any real interaction with the principals, anyway.

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I don't even remember who any of my pricipals were
guess that shows you how good of a kid I was

silentnate

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katl8e

As a military brat, I rarely stayed in any school, for an entire year and I never had any real interaction with the principals, anyway.
I had the same kinda background- my family moved around a lot and I attended about 12-13 different schools. I very much doubt they would remember me, I only have memories of two of them and I'd love to get my hands on one of them- the bullying swine

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My first principal, no, because he died years ago. He was a most extraordinary man and when he'd walk down the halls of the K-1st grade, kids would hold his hands as he walked by.

Next principal - may still be alive, but I'm not sure. He had a permanent gruff look on his face and scared many a kid into staying out of trouble.

High School - was also the dad of a classmate and might remember me. Not sure.

But I was a good child. Better to behave at school than face the parents at home if I had misbehaved.

tari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We moved about once a year when I was growing up, so I don't think I was around long enough for any of my elementary school principals to remember me.

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't think they would remeber me at all, I was pretty good as a kid, but I did sit in the cornor alot in 2nd grade because I couldn't shut up
Go figure

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Yes, he'd remember me. He lives like a mile away from me....we both live outside a small town, his son was in my grade....

swampwitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No way would my former principals remember me, I never got in trouble. I was very good at being invisible and majored in Not Getting Caught. I could always sense where trouble was brewing and knew when to walk the other way!

Cheers, from
SwampWitch

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
no, not my elementary school principal....but maybe jr high..... a boy grabbed my butt about 5 times after I kept warning him to knock it off....the teacher didn't do anything, so I socked him good! And gave him a bloody nose too! They wanted to suspend me from school and my mom threatened to sue them for permitting sexual harassment....I was an honor roll student after all!