Arghh.....the mentality of people.

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have this really good friend, that I love dearly. Shes a doll and would do anything for anyone. The other night we went to eat and we got to discussing her "ex"(worthless as they come) anyways, she left her 4 cats behind when they divorced. Come to find out, he put out 2 of the cats that are DECLAWED and never been outdoors!!!!
I was furious when she told me this. How can someone be so damn stupid as to put cats outside, and basically free yourselfs of them??
They have never been outside before, and they are DECLAWED!! Needless to say I was fumng after we ate.

hilda>^..^<

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That's awful! I feel for ya though...I have someone, unfortunately
, near & dear to my heart who is capable of doing the same thing with a declawed cat just because it might have messed on the carpet or taken a nip at someone...I swear...I just don't understand how someone who is soooooo smart and intelligent in other things...can be soooo dumb when it comes to this subject.

Hilda >^..^<

wookie130

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
People tend to be so thoughtless sometimes...particularly some of the ones we call our "ex's." I sure hope those kitties are alright...