TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › I want one!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

I want one!

post #1 of 18
Thread Starter 
I so want one of these... DH and I are moving into a new apartment at the end of the month and we are going to need more furniture. Do you think the boys will like it if I got one?

http://www.sumolounge.com/omni.shtml
post #2 of 18
If your cats are like mine, you will never be able to use it without moving some furbutts off first! LOVE it!!!
post #3 of 18
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by calico2222 View Post
If your cats are like mine, you will never be able to use it without moving some furbutts off first! LOVE it!!!
I KNOW! Now I just have to figure out what color I like the best, or should I say what color is going to show the least amount of fur.
post #4 of 18
I definately think you will be buying it for their use and not yours!
post #5 of 18
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by jane_vernon View Post
I definately think you will be buying it for their use and not yours!
It's possible...

Do you think I'm a bit strange for wanting one so I can cuddle with the boys on the floor in comfort?
post #6 of 18
oh wow that thing is cool! i want one too!
post #7 of 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by lookingglass View Post
I KNOW! Now I just have to figure out what color I like the best, or should I say what color is going to show the least amount of fur.
Ummm...by looking at you siggy, I would defintely say NO WHITE!!
post #8 of 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by lookingglass View Post
It's possible...

Do you think I'm a bit strange for wanting one so I can cuddle with the boys on the floor in comfort?
Yes I do! Just kidding!
post #9 of 18
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by calico2222 View Post
Ummm...by looking at you siggy, I would defintely say NO WHITE!!
Oh that just goes without saying. If I get anything white it becomes white with brown spots because I spill coffee and tea all over it. I am the reason Scotch Guard was invented.
post #10 of 18
I love it!
post #11 of 18
have you decided on a color you like best yet?
post #12 of 18
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR View Post
have you decided on a color you like best yet?
Well if I got Pink DH will kill me, so I was thinking about Black or Green.
post #13 of 18
It says it's made of rip-proof nylon. Should you send Bit to double check?
post #14 of 18
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by gemlady View Post
It says it's made of rip-proof nylon. Should you send Bit to double check?
I'm sure he would product test it to it's fullest.
post #15 of 18
Oh that is sooo cool! I can totally see that being my answer to prayers...it looks so comfy!
post #16 of 18
That does look comfy. I like the red one they showed, although I guess black would make sense for you! I'm sure your cats will enjoy it.
post #17 of 18
Ohhh, I do like those. They look all nice and smooshy...I'd be afraid of the dogs using it as a doggie bed, though. The black or green would be nice!
post #18 of 18
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by wookie130 View Post
Ohhh, I do like those. They look all nice and smooshy...I'd be afraid of the dogs using it as a doggie bed, though. The black or green would be nice!
I also think it will make a great video game chair.

I've added it to my list of birthday gift ideas for DH.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › I want one!