Guess what DH got me for Valentine's Day!!!

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Tickets to go see "Cats"!!! I'm SOO excited! I've wanted to see that play for 20 yrs but never made it to New York when it was on Broadway. I got the DVD, and DH actually watched and liked it (He is NOT one to like a musical!), and they are playing in DC March 11th. We have orchestra seats, like 20 rows back!! I can't wait...I've been playing the sound track all day! He showed me the tickets last night...he couldn't wait until Feb 14th
. Now, what do I get him?????

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yeah, he's a sweetie...and he actually listens to me! I had forgotten that we had seen an add for the touring show on TV but they were playing in Pittsburg or Philly in 10 days. I jokingly said "honey, V-Day is coming up", laughed and forgot about it. So, when he showed me the tickets I freaked! I didn't even realize they were doing a show in DC, but he got on the computer and found them. He loves me!

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by calico2222

Tickets to go see "Cats"!!! I'm SOO excited! I've wanted to see that play for 20 yrs but never made it to New York when it was on Broadway. I got the DVD,
and DH actually watched and liked it
(He is NOT one to like a musical!), and they are playing in DC March 11th. We have orchestra seats, like 20 rows back!! I can't wait...I've been playing the sound track all day! He showed me the tickets last night...he couldn't wait until Feb 14th
. Now, what do I get him?????
Please, will somebody finally tell me who DH is??