So forlorn without Daddy....

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My little boy has been spoiled having daddy home for 2 weeks off work, but now daddy is in NY for a week.....he sat at my front door last night and meowed and cooed for about 2 hours, he'd wander through the house and meow back the hallway....it was the saddest thing ever.

Here are the pics I sent to DH's phone....they are a little grainy, sorry it's my camera phone.

Attachment 11865
Attachment 11866

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
poor kitty.
when i was in the hospital with my back, heyu stayed under the couch 90% of time itta said and would only come out to eat.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Bella713

Oh Bless his little heart
Awwwww

Funny, my cats don't do that when DH is gone
they are Momma's babies!

I think he's just been spoiled more cause he was home with them for awhile....they had a routine, he'd get up & feed them @ 6am, go back to bed, then they'd eat & come in & snuggle with him....he'd get up when I get up for work at 7, and go watch the news in the living room....of course 2 little furballs would be on his lap & at his feet....then he plays with them at the cat trees for awhile.....and they take a nap together after lunch....
I think my DH was starting to turn in to a cat!
And now poor Louie has no one at home all day to snuggle with!

wookie130

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just love "cat men," don't you? My husband is more of a dog lover, and my cats know it, so no, they never pine away for him when he's away. Just me!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
aww poor little guy! he misses his daddy! give him some kitty treats and head scratches for me

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

aww poor little guy! he misses his daddy! give him some kitty treats and head scratches for me
I will Nikki!
He only cried for about 30 minutes last night....and then he cuddled with me in bed the whole night....funny, I never thought of myself as the "next best thing"....