Hi everyone, I'm new...

sashand

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
My name is Sally, I have 2 cats, Tigger is gray and white and Oscar is orange and white, as well as a Yellow Lab, Remi, and those are just my "furkids". I have 2 wonderful kids, Andy is 6 and Ashley is 12, and a SUPER husband. I found this site in a thread on a DOG message board, how funny huh? so, with some issues we've been having with our "furkids", i decided to come on over and check things out here. I look forward to learning some new stuff and maybe being of help to others.

hardcast

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Welcome to the board. I am relatively new here also. How funny that you found this board through a dog forum, because that is how I found out also.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sashand

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Originally Posted by hardcast

How funny that you found this board through a dog forum, because that is how I found out also.
too funny, i found it on mostlylabs, where did you find it???

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
welcome to the cat site, this is such agreat place and it can be very helpful too
the people here are also soo nice!!! I cant wait to see pictures of ur furkids, we
photos here
, well see u on the forums

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
and hello to you and your fur-family ! You´ve definately come to the right place

Its great here, theres always something to do or see, it soon becomes a full time addiction

Once you get settled maybe you could post some photos
we just love photos here

Enjoy the forums !!

flisssweetpea

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi there Sally
we're so happy to welcome you and your furfamily to TCS. I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay with us - we're one great big family and you'll find loads of friends here. If I can help at all while you're finding your way around TCS just click on my username and send me a Personal Message - I'll do what I can to answer your questions

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi and welcome to TCS!
It's great that you've joined us!

If you have any questions as you find your way around the site, please feel free to click on my username and send me a private message. I'll be happy to help in any way I can.

4badcats

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Welcome to the gang - lovely to have you on board - looking forward to kitty pics!!

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome Tigger, Oscar, Sally and family!

Glad you found TheCatSite and hope you'll enjoy it here -- sounds like you have a wonderful family and we hope you'll share some pix with us of Tigger and Oscar (the Sticky's at the top of the page of posts tell how) soon!