ATTENTION: ~~~vbplaza is Temporarily Shut Off~~~

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Danny.VBT is uploading a much needed patch for vbplaza, as well as taking a look at the system, so I disabled it until he has everything patched up. This will be temporary. Points and gifts will be as they were when it is turned back on.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by maddensmom

Okay, so a woman I told about TCS last week signed up and put me as a referral during this downtime. It shows it on my profile, but will I be able to get the points for that when the system is back up??

I'm right here with you all going through withdrawls!! I can't remember what tcs was like before the plazza!!
Originally Posted by KarmasMom

Me to, I have a friend who signed up today. What about referal points. I NEED the plazza back.

Its a lonly hearts club now!
Don't worry. I will update the referrals with applicable points after Danny is done. Posts made during the time that vbbux and vbplaza are disabled will not be compensated for. If Danny can determine an accurate time for the work to be finished, either Danny or I will let the membership know in this thread.

(Translated into Smurf below)

Don't feel smurfy. When Danny is finished smurfing, I'll be smurfy to update the referrals. There will be no points update given for posts smurfed while smurfplaza was smurfed off. If Danny smurfs a smurfy time for the smurf being smurfed, one of us will smurf the membership.

Thank you for smurfing,
Wyan

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Update: Danny is expected to apply the modification within the next 6-8 hours by the time of this post. If he is satisfied with what he's accomplished, vbplaza will be turned back on including the vbbux points system.
If he's not, vbplaza and vbbux will remain off until he's finished, which may or may not push this back to another day.

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Danny's giving the green light, so I'm going to turn vbbux and vbplaza back on in a few minutes. If you encounter any of the following, please report in this thread or pm Danny. http://www.thecatsite.com/forums/member.php?u=21916

Testing

With the patches, there is a small chance that some actions may not work properly. If you see any words with a odd '/' in them, please report them to me.

Also, if some actions are not working (IE: You get an error message, the action is successful but you see no changes.) please report those as well.

Performance Issues:

If you experience any slowness on the boards after the system is enabled, I would love it if you can report the following:

1.) The page where you are experiencing slowness
2.) The activity of the board. (IE: How many active users are online.)
3.) Any other strange side effects of the slowness.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Has anyone else had a problem with the DONATE feature? I tried to donate a little bit ago, and I had the correct amount withdrawn, but it kept telling me I that the amount is invalid
Am I the only one having this problem?

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi, I see my points going up as I post, and I am able to deposit them into my bank, however, when I went to do a withdrawal, the bank listed no points on that line (the withdrawal line) and would not transfer the 200 points I have listed as being in the bank. (It currently says I have 213 points, 200 in bank).

Help!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pat & Alix

Hi, I see my points going up as I post, and I am able to deposit them into my bank, however, when I went to do a withdrawal, the bank listed no points on that line (the withdrawal line) and would not transfer the 200 points I have listed as being in the bank. (It currently says I have 213 points, 200 in bank).

Help!
Yup, I'm having the same problems with that as well- I did PM Danny, tho.

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

Yup, I'm having the same problems with that as well- I did PM Danny, tho.
Thank you...hopefully, they'll post a reply to you here also.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by icklemiss21

Are you pressing enter or the actual donate / withdraw buttons

I know that makes a difference
I've tried both and both times it tells me that the transfer I'm trying to make is invalid

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
I just tested the withrdrawal and donate features. I had no trouble withdrawing, but donating points didn't work. I wonder if there's a minimum number you can donate?

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by jcat

I just tested the withrdrawal and donate features. I had no trouble withdrawing, but donating points didn't work. I wonder if there's a minimum number you can donate?
same here, I tried with 10 and 100 points and it said invalid